Reviews for Boys of Summer
twinkletwi chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
totally loving this one-shot!

hey, u should continue it! it'll be kool!

2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Oh my gosh I love this story so much! Totally reminds me of high school (OK, some of the expressions were before my time) but completely captured memories I had of sitting on the beach smoking and drinking and making out with my friends! This was before cell phones and laptops and Wii! Great story, I almost think you should write more of this. I know, its been a while but I was just checking out your profile and had to read this one too! Edward in board shorts is five stars any day!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Sweet, sensual, lovely!

JayNahNah chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Just found this ~ I thought it was so sweet!
ambooboo chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
well done, really enjoyed reading this story
BITTENEV chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Randomly stumbled across this and wanted to leave you a review. I'm a fan of anything that takes place in the 80's. Brings back great memories and always makes me laugh. heh. Surfing Edward does things to me and having the entire story set in a beach setting is so fun and romantic. Makes me crave the summer heat and a trip to the shore.

Thanks for the great read!

Lizzie05 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Loved it. Bella and Edward were so meant together and Mike got what he deserved ;D
Spoons524 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
i normally dont read one-shots, like ever. but i just thought it was so cute, especially the birthday part. anyway i just really wanted to say how much i like it
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aw...great story!
Katie chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Loved the story. Just missed out on the 80's myself, so a little teaser of what it could have been like was nice.

I heard some buzz going around that this was one of the best age of Edward responses, and considering the opposition that's a great compliment. And I agree.
Another Abandoned Account chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Thanks for writing. I enjoyed this one shot. :)
parrotchic chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You really captured the '80s teenager perfectly. Well done!
shc92 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I don't know how I missed this in the entries! Very sweet and fun;the 80s refs - ack(!) - nicely done. Loved the reciprocal bday gifts. Surferward ... wow ... v hot ... descriptions of him in board shorts, that v...totally turned up temp. Awesome.
MovieMoments chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
eridani chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I really enjoyed reading this- and I especially loved the first part. You did a great job capturing that feeling of being on the cusp of adulthood, the excitement of learning boys for the first time. It was kind of nostalgic actually. Really well done!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »