Reviews for Boys of Summer
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aw...great story!
Katie chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Loved the story. Just missed out on the 80's myself, so a little teaser of what it could have been like was nice.

I heard some buzz going around that this was one of the best age of Edward responses, and considering the opposition that's a great compliment. And I agree.
Another Abandoned Account chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Thanks for writing. I enjoyed this one shot. :)
parrotchic chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You really captured the '80s teenager perfectly. Well done!
shc92 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I don't know how I missed this in the entries! Very sweet and fun;the 80s refs - ack(!) - nicely done. Loved the reciprocal bday gifts. Surferward ... wow ... v hot ... descriptions of him in board shorts, that v...totally turned up temp. Awesome.
MovieMoments chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
;-)
eridani chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I really enjoyed reading this- and I especially loved the first part. You did a great job capturing that feeling of being on the cusp of adulthood, the excitement of learning boys for the first time. It was kind of nostalgic actually. Really well done!
DoIt4luv chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I am glad I discovered this story today. It's something I needed to perk up my day - something short and sweet. I love it! Thanks for writing and sharing it with us. You did a marvelous job!
Ms. Leading08 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
How fun! I love the late 80's fashion and slang ("Gag me with a spoon!" lol)

Surfer Edward is pretty hot; I must say.

The ending was adorable. Of course they would both have each other as birthday presents :)

Awesome job.

Etnie chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Excelent!

I love it!
blubuttrfly10 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
It was fate that brought them together on their birthdays. Lovely one-shot. Awesome job!
hhtake2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Great one shot! I really enjoyed it, I'm now off to read your other story )
nicford chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Thank you for such a sweet and romantic story. And especially for including the lemon! ;-)
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »