Reviews for Boys of Summer
eridani chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I really enjoyed reading this- and I especially loved the first part. You did a great job capturing that feeling of being on the cusp of adulthood, the excitement of learning boys for the first time. It was kind of nostalgic actually. Really well done!
DoIt4luv chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I am glad I discovered this story today. It's something I needed to perk up my day - something short and sweet. I love it! Thanks for writing and sharing it with us. You did a marvelous job!
Ms. Leading08 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
How fun! I love the late 80's fashion and slang ("Gag me with a spoon!" lol)

Surfer Edward is pretty hot; I must say.

The ending was adorable. Of course they would both have each other as birthday presents :)

Awesome job.

Etnie chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Excelent!

I love it!
blubuttrfly10 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
It was fate that brought them together on their birthdays. Lovely one-shot. Awesome job!
hhtake2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Great one shot! I really enjoyed it, I'm now off to read your other story )
nicford chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Thank you for such a sweet and romantic story. And especially for including the lemon! ;-)
07bellaedward chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i loved this and it made me want edward a lot i want him lol i liked the story you should make another one
kneon chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Great romantic story. I could really imagine this one.
letmesign chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Very great one shot, Rochelle. I'm glad that you asked me to read it! It had a fantastic sense of completeness, and I was rooting for them to get together the whole time. Edward surfing is a fantabulous image in my head. thanks for that ;-)
bunnyslippersrok19 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
your story is sweet and tangy and reminds me of a summer when i was younger...thanks for writing!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was intense! I loved electricity between them, it was amazing to read. Loved the coincidence of their meeting on each other's birthday. Again well written!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 7/18/2009