Reviews for Boys of Summer
kneon chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Great romantic story. I could really imagine this one.
letmesign chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Very great one shot, Rochelle. I'm glad that you asked me to read it! It had a fantastic sense of completeness, and I was rooting for them to get together the whole time. Edward surfing is a fantabulous image in my head. thanks for that ;-)
bunnyslippersrok19 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
your story is sweet and tangy and reminds me of a summer when i was younger...thanks for writing!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was intense! I loved electricity between them, it was amazing to read. Loved the coincidence of their meeting on each other's birthday. Again well written!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
great story!
vysed chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
OK.. so I'll admit... I wasn't going to read this fic because I wasn't really lookin' for an 80's Edward... but I stand corrected. I, officially, am handin' out props. (applauds) I noticed we can vote for 3 in the poll for Age of E contest... You just bumped someone baby! I have two stories left to read and I have my number 1 and (now) 2 spots filled. IF I like one of the other stories then my third pic will get bumped... no you though. (Damn, there were a lot to read too!)
loewygirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This one shot was really good and I agree it would make a great story. I love the total destiny factor. Their first kiss happening on her 16th birthday, and the deeper reunion happening on HIS birthday. Absolutely perfect!
MeiSun chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Omigawd! I like totally remember those days!

Very nice story, and well written.

Thank you. :)
m chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
me likey! would make a god story
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Awesome! I don't know why, but I always wanted to be a teenager in the '80s. Ha ha "Gag me with a spoon"! I love "Clueless" and Rosalie!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
what a dreamy story! This is just a perfect summer read! I loved the way you described everything. From what music she would christen her car with, to the salt on Edwards skin...this was a story I could really immerse myself in! He was so smoldering in it! Whew! *fans herself* Great job ) Makes me want to go to the beach tomorrow!
readingmama chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I almost thought for a minute there Edward was going to be a virgin. It would have been cool that he gave her her first kiss and she gave him well, you know.

The 80's slang had me chuckling. Good job.
SouthernMom chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
LOVED your one-shot! How cool that it started all sixteen candles-esque. I also like how you explained why Edward and gang were in that town in the first place 3 years ago, and why they were suddenly back again. You also showed the 80s very well, without being cliche. Great job! Your writing is so honest and believable, and I wish you the very best luck in the AoE contest.
tinkytinka chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
So funny and so sweet, you're really an excellent writer. I'm so hoping to see more from you soon. You seem to have perfected your story-line to the fullest before writing, which makes the story so so great, and this story definitely came full circle at the end. :o)
PracticallyAmish chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I loved it. I cant explain why really... i thought it was cool how they kissed on her b-day and they met again on his b-day :p

hehe, i hope you write more stories like this
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »