Reviews for Boys of Summer
Ms. Leading08 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
How fun! I love the late 80's fashion and slang ("Gag me with a spoon!" lol)

Surfer Edward is pretty hot; I must say.

The ending was adorable. Of course they would both have each other as birthday presents :)

Awesome job.

Etnie chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Excelent!

I love it!
blubuttrfly10 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
It was fate that brought them together on their birthdays. Lovely one-shot. Awesome job!
hhtake2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Great one shot! I really enjoyed it, I'm now off to read your other story )
nicford chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Thank you for such a sweet and romantic story. And especially for including the lemon! ;-)
07bellaedward chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i loved this and it made me want edward a lot i want him lol i liked the story you should make another one
kneon chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Great romantic story. I could really imagine this one.
letmesign chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Very great one shot, Rochelle. I'm glad that you asked me to read it! It had a fantastic sense of completeness, and I was rooting for them to get together the whole time. Edward surfing is a fantabulous image in my head. thanks for that ;-)
bunnyslippersrok19 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
your story is sweet and tangy and reminds me of a summer when i was younger...thanks for writing!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was intense! I loved electricity between them, it was amazing to read. Loved the coincidence of their meeting on each other's birthday. Again well written!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
great story!
vysed chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
OK.. so I'll admit... I wasn't going to read this fic because I wasn't really lookin' for an 80's Edward... but I stand corrected. I, officially, am handin' out props. (applauds) I noticed we can vote for 3 in the poll for Age of E contest... You just bumped someone baby! I have two stories left to read and I have my number 1 and (now) 2 spots filled. IF I like one of the other stories then my third pic will get bumped... no you though. (Damn, there were a lot to read too!)
loewygirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This one shot was really good and I agree it would make a great story. I love the total destiny factor. Their first kiss happening on her 16th birthday, and the deeper reunion happening on HIS birthday. Absolutely perfect!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »