Reviews for Boys of Summer
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
what a dreamy story! This is just a perfect summer read! I loved the way you described everything. From what music she would christen her car with, to the salt on Edwards skin...this was a story I could really immerse myself in! He was so smoldering in it! Whew! *fans herself* Great job ) Makes me want to go to the beach tomorrow!
readingmama chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I almost thought for a minute there Edward was going to be a virgin. It would have been cool that he gave her her first kiss and she gave him well, you know.

The 80's slang had me chuckling. Good job.
SouthernMom chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
LOVED your one-shot! How cool that it started all sixteen candles-esque. I also like how you explained why Edward and gang were in that town in the first place 3 years ago, and why they were suddenly back again. You also showed the 80s very well, without being cliche. Great job! Your writing is so honest and believable, and I wish you the very best luck in the AoE contest.
tinkytinka chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
So funny and so sweet, you're really an excellent writer. I'm so hoping to see more from you soon. You seem to have perfected your story-line to the fullest before writing, which makes the story so so great, and this story definitely came full circle at the end. :o)
PracticallyAmish chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I loved it. I cant explain why really... i thought it was cool how they kissed on her b-day and they met again on his b-day :p

hehe, i hope you write more stories like this
u2ugly2nv chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This was really good. you should make it a full story ya know.
babyot chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This story was thoroughly enjoyable and super sweet, plus the hot tub fingering and intense lemon at the end were simply hot and at the same time full of emotion and promise. I, like, loved the rad dialogue and other 80's references with the tunes, the boom boxes, the neon orange, the knotted oversized tees and plenty of others that threatened to gag me with a spoon. It was fun and sweet and well written, so thanks for sharing!
starhealr chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
that was so sweet and nicely written. it knocked my socks off..well done
Sendmeonmyway chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aw!

The ending was too freaking cute. I did not see that coming at all (it being Edward's birthday and all). And the hot tub action was freakin hot! Wow I am like in love with this story. It was cute hot ironic and damn sexy. Well done ]

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway 3
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Cute story. Enjoyed it.
The Age of Edward chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
We have received this entry! Thank you for participating. Please stop by and post a teaser and a link to this story on the Twilighted thread. We're under Writing Challenges.

Thanks!

- Vixen1836 on behalf of The Age of Edward Contest
getshorty chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh Ro, I LOVED it! So sweet and well written with a darling surprise at the end. Very well done, I'm so proud of you!
ktsgran chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Good story. I loved that it was 'his' birthday when they finally got back together. Nice job. Thank you JPL
Dopeshieet chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
omg i love it. x awesome story.
Bronzehairedfreak1901 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009