Reviews for Forgotten Prisoner
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 11 . 6/11
No~! Naruto~! *sobs*! Your independant!
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 5 . 6/11
:O. Minato! Your such a good outou-san for Naruto! KAKASHI YOUR SUCH A JERK! *cough*
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 4 . 6/11
:). Minato change Naruto for the better. Make his pain go away. Turn him into the cheery boy he was...He doesn't deserve this. He deserves attention, love, family, and affection. ~_~
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 3 . 6/11
:O. Minato and Naruto! *sobs*
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 1 . 6/11
So sad.. I almost cried... Poor Naruto! You know you better have Kakashi that is protective of Naruto! T_T
J'adore ta fic, je la lisait en Fran├žais. Est ce que tu sais quand Robertz et toi allez republier? Je suis tres impatiente! En tout cas, bravo pour ta fic!
Your story is amazing! I love it!
Bananarock509 chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
I don't get it
Dorcyy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Interesting start. You got my attention. :)
Afiana Arch chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
I was realy touch to see Naruto a lot more lively and act as a person should be (really the first chapter making me teary because Naruto seems like a living corpse). I' reading the 9th chapter now. I expect great thing about it!

oh btw, the genin exam REALLY made me laught to death X'D
webtail chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
It was "The pupils froze" not freeze :)
xviolettx chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
It's sad that Minato and Naruto can't get along. I think the seal locks his emotions? Hmm.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Not a bad translation. NO noticible grammer or spelling errors.
toilet606 chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
i feel in the latter chapters you are making naruto depend on the fourth to much and you are making to weak

please change this
minato01 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
i have to say it is a good story but i just feel that you should have left naruto in the anbu if possible could you write a sequel or extended the story please it is very good