Reviews for Just Business
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Nice, love it. Go on Break, seduce Oz if you have to. I don't care how but I'm seeing you two together no matter what!
KAOKOS chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Aww,i like this pairing(though it fell a little weird,and so i like the story.

i wanna read somemore[wink
Saissister chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I loved it...

xD

too bad you didnt continue it D:
BeYoNd-A-FrEaK chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I like your style in writing and yes you are improving. It helps that you're writing about Pandora Hearts, (seriously they do not give that anime enough credit!) Keep writing you're good at it. :P
firestone99 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Hah hah as much of a Gil/Oz junky that I am I found myself really enjoyed this!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I agree, if my mind was revealed I'd be locked up and given electric shock therapy. and be disowned forever! Lol, Not really.

I love how Sharon was just so calm with it all. Like nothing was going on.
moogleizer chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Pfft. I actually like this pairing quite a lot. Don't know why. They're pretty incompatible. And yet...EXTREMELY compatible at the same time. It's odd. But great story. I'm favoriting.
Midnight x Poker chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Hey x

BreakOz :D Certainly interesting Honestly, I could imagine Break doing this just to screw around with Oz for the Lulz. Poor, confused little Oz XD Naturally, I liked it, for it was crack, and crack is good.

- Ariana x
tsutsuji chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I can so clearly imagine the wtf look on Oz's face! Oh, somebody has to mess with his head now and then, and of course Break is the best one to do it. *giggle*
imaginedreams22 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I really love this pairing. Its abit crazy. try and make some more
MMisha chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
More of this.

BreakxOz is canon; and I don't care who says otherwise.
HereIGoAgain chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wah *beams* that was WIN *heart* Break hehe
TheWhisperOfWind chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
jealous alice haha she too wants to have oz in her lap
Nusku chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I love both Gil/Oz and Break/Oz...so I loved this fic! Make more please *puppy eyes*
Cygnus the Swan chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
... Well, you got me wanting more BreakxOz.., Which is a good thing, this is an awesome fanfiction.