Reviews for My Life Is Hell And I Know It
the-angry-potato chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
I knooooow this hasn't been updated in so long but you must continue because this story has so much potential. I love how you portay each character and your writing is so asdfghjkl;. Please please continue. I read The Breaker, by the way, and it is actually one of my favourite - are you still reading it? So exciting and - doesn't spoil anything - so yeah, please continue but, I guess, it'll only be the same, if not better, if you're still into your story plot. Thanks for the great read!
xox.heart chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
This is brilliant, and now I'm attached to a story that hasn't updated in three years. I gotta stop doing this to myself.
LadyGreedyShrimp chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
You know I am very into this story surprisingly. I am usually not into very strong angst stories but you keep them so well in character.

As well as that you make the angst thick but real enough where it doesn't sound like the typical 'Abuse for no reason' plot that usually tends to tick me off.

Though I would like to see more on WHY the father killed himself. Were they doing bad before his suicide? Or did he have a disorder? Just something to think about to make it a little more real instead of his dad just killing himself just out of the blue.

Then again you have not updated in a while but I though reviewing couldn't hurt since your profile did say you had plans for the story.

I look forward to seeing more if there more coming.

-Lady GS
Simple Shimmers chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
I love this story. I feel terrible for Hayner though. His mom is insane. And then he has to deal with all her baggage and what not.

Currently I'm starting to hate Axel's guts. I love him and Roxas but right now their pissing me off. Axel more so than Roxas.

Poor Hayner. That's all I can say. I really do like the way he thinks. I always figured his life was rainbows and butterflies and I like how this story is so angsty. I like how he tries so hard to not be like his parents.

I'm pretty sure Seifer's gonna find out soon. Call it a feeling. I can't wait to read your next update this story is fantastic!

~Shimmers~
Simple Shimmers chapter 3 . 12/11/2011

~Shimmers~
candybkins chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Oh my goodness...PLEASE Continue this. Please? Ill do anything! I have to know if they make up!
Brittney chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
My user name is Fallingangel13.

I can't wait for the next chappie! Keep up the good work!
Blah chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Okay... I think that the mother should totally contract alcohol poisoning, be brought to the ER for a stomach pumping and subsequently getting diagnosed with some sort of psychological disorder/disease and be carted off to the loony bin. Of course, that would leave Hayner all parentless...

Now that I think of it, why don't the school board notice things like these. I mean he's most likely tired, sullen, malnourished-looking from an unbalanced diet that's teetering from just barely enough to going hungry for a day. Leon or someone wouldn't have figured something out? Hell, why doesn't Roxas say anything to the authorities?

At any rate, this is a promising story, if you flesh it out a little more. Give the teachers a little bit of background. don't include every possible yaoi pairing on the planet called fangirldom... makes the whole procreating thing really difficult at times and really, what are the odds that there are 10 out gay people who just so happen to be perfect for each other?

Anyway this has turned into a rant... Sorry. You don't even know I'm here. As a matter of fact, you've abandoned this fic, haven't you?
Blah chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
lol. Hayner is mustard. spicy and bitter, but a little sweet.

on another note: DAWWW, SOMEBODY NEEDS A HUGGLE~ *stabbed with popsicle stick*
Donna chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
For some reason, when I think of this story as a whole, I get three pictures for if and when Hayner finally snaps. One, Roxas had somehow found out the rest of it and told him point-blank she needs help. Two, he was finally fed up with all this shit going on in his life. Three, Seifer ends up being the thing closest to a friend when Hayner finally tell the groups what's going on. Two and three seem more liable to happen in the next couple of chapters. Please do continue, I can barely wait to see what's next.
Harry-on-Crack chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow this is amazing! you're such a good writer! :D xx
rainbow cupcake chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
This is REALLY amazingly incredibly GOOD.

I love the emotions in it.
Ru chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
I've just recently gotten back into my KH fandom days.

And I began hunting for fics of one of my guilty pleasure pairings; Seiner.

I honestly cannot WAIT until you update.

I love what you've written so far.

It's detailed and the characters actually seem like the people in the games.

And I love Axel; but YAY Axel-prick boyfriend!

Usually I'm a huge grammar nazi and I haven't found much fault with what you've written.

And I'm in love with the long chapters.

I happily await your next update!
SoraWolfXIII chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Nyahaha Please do continue this :3 it is just so good! I can't wait til the next chap O.O I ned to know what happens
SoraWolfXIII chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Holy frick this is a good story *o* I unno if this is cemplete so just keep continuing if it's not XD It's so awesome!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »