Reviews for A Loved One
alexis0917 chapter 38 . 2/2/2013
hey... you stopped..!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/21/2012
oh come on dute! you' re cutting us to a critical point! but i ave to admit that you' re good:) it's an amazing storie,different in te plot from all the others that have been writen:) im curius to see what will come up next! Good job :)

Sunny

P.S.: UPDATEEEE! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Strange but cute.I could say adorable, a story that brings up mystery,because I haven't thought anything like that. Good job :)

Sunny
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
i not going to bad mouth your story but is like a hurricane its just to hard for me to keep up so i going to stop reading. sorry i tried
AWolfPackOfOne chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
Too much doesn't make sense.

Jared questioning his imprint?

One minute Jake and Nessie are in the shower talking about getting married, her having to move away the next day and maybe having a kid.

The next minute Jacob is bleeding, left for dead and Nessie has a baby bump.

What did I miss?

When did the Cullens decide not to move? They were suppose to leave the next day.

When did Jake leave and get attacked?

Why the heck would you give Nessie an abortion? That's sick!

And so is basically having her raped until she's with child.

You're not following some of the basic tenants of SM's story and I don't understand.

You wrote this, its not like you didn't do it on purpose. What the heck were you thinking?

This is so twisted.
ahartley chapter 38 . 12/29/2010
omg love it even though its a little confusing but u get it sometimes
Laziesttiger chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
omg! Your Jake went with Kara while Nessie was a raped prisoner? ok, stopping reading now...
Laziesttiger chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
Oh this is disgusting. How could you let Nahuel get her pregnant against both their wills? Surely the vampire world would be equally disgusted?
Laziesttiger chapter 13 . 12/11/2010
*very confused*. When did Nessie get pregnant? At the end of the last chapter they were just wondering if it was possible... and they are both still far too immature to be parents in my opinion. I think you missed a chapter out.

What is with Jared? The imprint doesn't seem to be very important to the wolves sometimes, which is not what Stephanie depicted!
Laziesttiger chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
Im enjoying this story, but I can't help feeling you let Jake and Nessie get to the sex part of their relationship far too soon. No way are either of them ready. Maybe when they can go a whole day without breaking up over trivial and not so trivial misunderstandings.

Why did Bella lie to Nessie about Jake's appearance in their lives? So many people know the truth, she had to know Nessie would find out eventually? You didnt give a reason for that.'
ThexWall chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
I love it! When I read the summary about Jacob having a gf I though I wouldn't like it but i really really do. What a great original angle!
ononimous chapter 37 . 8/22/2010
ive loved the whole series of this. i cant wait for the next chapter! the story line is awesome well done!
zsa-zsa d chapter 37 . 5/11/2010
your killing me here wheres the next bart o and i also love ur writing or book thanks and keep writing
jerbren chapter 37 . 3/4/2010
Keep updating! Ness and Jake's relationship is so messed up, but I think that is a reason it's so interesting! Can't wait to see what happens next and if Ness changes totally!
kana117 chapter 37 . 2/21/2010
please update soon it's really getting good