Reviews for Ich Liebe Dich, Psycho
Sprite chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Freedom98 chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
write the next chapter, write the next chapter, awesome.
Freedom98 chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Interesting, morbid, but interesting. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next. :D
Kae chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
So cool, awesome, love it. Can I say more! Keep writing! :D
DeathNoteFreak32 chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
No no no no no no no no no! Don't let the sharks eat Tomi :O I knew she was the same! Ugh i hate Isabel :/ when r u putting up the next chapter? it's so good! i wanna see what happens next! :D
BleckBlah5956 chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
well i liked it. i think that is because i love horror and what not. i swear i am not psycho. lol any way, does tom die?
ChemicalSwirls chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
smileycentral234 chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Good story! Are you gonna continue?
Caycee chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
OMG I just found this story and I LOVE it. It's so suspenseful and aw not only did poor Tomi get his finger broken but he might get eaten by sharks too. Please update asap,I've got to find out what happens next.
Kaulitz996 chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
hi. k, honestly, im tired of waitin update. ive been waiting 4 months with this damn cliffhanger. im sick of it. i give up on this story. dont expect 2 c me reveiwing. bye
kaulitz996 chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
hi! sorry i havnt reveiwed in a while...ive been so busy! packing 4 scicon, (im goin 2morow. yay!) shoppin, etc.:-D WRITE SOON. DAMMIT! cerealz...well g2g! bye-bye!
kaulitz996 chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
yo. WHEN THE HELL WILL U WRITE A NEW CHAP? cerealz, itz been 4evah! no rushing genius, i guess...
fay-faerie chapter 10 . 4/15/2010

hahahaha i loved how evil she was, pretending to be all sane and then out pops the old isabel, even better than ever!

im so glad you updated, i missed your story!

looking forward to the next chapter! :D

lots of lov x
kaulitz996 chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
HEYY! waz uupp? just wanted 2 say hi! i have a HUGE end-of-year test ( STAR test, if uve heard of it) and were doing it on my 13th b-day! and im so nervous, and i have 2 study, so i cant write 4 about a week or 2, but ill check 4 more chaps, tho. but no comments... D: well, G2G! BYE-BYE!
kaulitz996 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
hey! sorry i cudnt reply yesterday. i waz in visalia. but, rite soon pwease! g2g! BYE-BYE!