Reviews for Insert SemiMythological Robo Name Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
...ohmyjebuscrust HOW DID BEN DO THAT? That's like-like- I WANNA TRY!
Igneoplus chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I loved it! The best story I have read.
I'm to freaking lazy to login chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Me - My and my 15 year old cousin love custom robo, and he'd probably love this to. It's funny and it does have some aspects from the actual story line. Though I got kind of lost when the battle started...

James - I could beat the living crap out of Bella if I could beat the 13 year old typing this review.

Me - Yeah, but then I kicked you're but twice afterwards so shut up. Anyways, epic story and uber late review.
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
There are only a few ways to make powers for characters.

First, you can be serious, and have reasonable powers, which is beleivable, but no fun. Second, you can have uber-powers, which are not beleivable, and only sometimes fun. And third, you can have just plain weird powers, which are not beleivable, but funny as hell. And who cares about beleivable when you've got funny? Bravo. Very good, and very original.
The Layman chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I. LOVE. SHIRLY. Simple as that. Easily the best muse ever.

And yes, Boot to the Head IS the most overused cliche in the Society.
RPMercenary chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This is a very well-written parody, and I don't say that often due to my usual distaste for twisting of the fictional universes. You had me laughing most of the way through. I'm not familiar with the rest of your series, but I can tell that there is not very much that you can put into this fic that I can criticize, as even the most ridiculous thing would apprently fit in well given the context and the general atmosphere of the writing.

Since the story boundaries are not limited to the Custom Robo universe itself, you give yourself a good degree of freedom in your writing. But even the story items that are contained within the Custom Robo cosmic order are accurate to the games as if from a serious fic, which impressed me (I finally got to play Custom Robo Arena recently, so it's fresh in my mind). Once Ben and Shirley enter into the story, it starts making less and less sense as it progresses, but I think that is just the way you inteded it, so I can hardly disparage it.

Since it is obvious that you know very well what you're doing, I won't say anything more about the story. I apologize for the long review, but I have a reputation to uphold as far as my review writing goes (See the review pages for every Custom Robo fic posted before this date, and you'll understand :P)
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Pft.

For the record, you need to be more careful around Shirley. xD

"Watch your step, kyaa~"

Shut up Aster!
darkwebx01 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Great story! I love your new attack! And the pain will pass in time, try squeezing your face, the bootprint might go away.
Mei1105 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
*wonders why YGOTAS DOESN'T have its own fandom on fanfiction . net - it so should!*

This was fun! I am getting old (21 - gasp!). I know NONE of these fandoms!