Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Oblivion
naru-chan 92 chapter 19 . 4/21/2010
aw no fair! i want you to do it! no fair! anyways keep it up!
Nobody-XV chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
! you settled down cloud and tifa? man, clouds persona did a reversal if you base it off of the game! this story is, still, AWESOME! i hope this just keeps getting better and better!
Nobody-XV chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
i officially like the way you visioned sora's dad in this story. the family moment was funny in the beginning, but really sweet at the end. this just keeps getting better and better. can't wait to read more!
Nobody-XV chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
now THAT, was an unexpected twist! i wonder what sora's gonna do without his strongest keyblades. i also wonder how everyone's gonna act towards him, riku, and kairi. i can't wait to read more of this awesome story!
finalflash1992 chapter 16 . 11/9/2009
you know...i sorta think the first person perspective was a bit better...but i mean, not that i wouldn't stop reading if you kept it this way...lol
finalflash1992 chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
man, if i was writing this, i would have so much trouble not making a "make it so, number one!" or some other star trek joke lol
finalflash1992 chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
now if only i'd seen the cameos series listed, i'd have known them lol, i like theon o_o reminds me of my brother for some reason
finalflash1992 chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
ah, so no soraxkairi? way to shake it up a bit! and i'm gonna guess ffor the cookies!... i got nothin besides zack strike lmao! anyway, thanks for puttin up the story
finalflash1992 chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
this is really good, coming in a bit late to read it, but mehh, thanks for puttin these up, it sounds like it's gonna be an amazing story
Elodus chapter 17 . 10/2/2009
just caught up on the chapters, totally awsome. your really good a this.
Killan chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
I like the way you have incorporated organization 13's personas into heartless, since all nobodies have heartless, what happened to their heartless. I also like the idea that you replaced all of the killed members/traitors with different heartless, but having the same abilities. I understand that incorporating the organization into the worlds can be difficult, but I like the way you tied Axel with Cloud's world. A very good story, but different from the video games in that all the world's save one or two are based entirely on disney films, so adding a final fantasy world from the games I think is incorporating a better understanding of the characters as well. Great read!
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 17 . 9/28/2009
Rafiki is made of so much win. Just the fact that he gets to have such a big part in this chapter made me review. And I didn't WANT to read the Pridelands... (mutters under breath about judging books by covers)

And HuzZAH for the Riku looks like a girl jokes. I do luff them so. : )
naru-chan 92 chapter 15 . 9/27/2009
this is awsome!
Callum the dragoon chapter 15 . 9/14/2009
wow, i srsly didnt think anyone else would get that!

i had to be told and have it pointed out.. well, to the extent that the L is capitaled..
the Guillotine chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
“You rose to power because you stole what belonged to Light.”

lolzez. i bet im the only guy who can find the subtleness of that reference, cool chapter btw