Reviews for All Bets Are Off: The Sequel
Lace Kyoko chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
Hello! New reader here. Just wanted to say I've read the first one as well as this and I must say, for the most part, I like your characterizations. I can actually hear the voices of the characters in my head as I read the dialogue and tbh that's a rare occurrence for me. So good job on that.

Jecht gives me life. Easily my favorite character. In fact, I find his characterization to be the best of them all.

What I also like is that the characters learn from each other. Even though they may do things I don't agree with (Braska's treatment of Yuna, Darcy's insanity, Paine's rather blatant misandry) I respect that this is a more realistic choice for you as a writer to do, because it gives the characters growth. It makes them far more realistic.

Love Baralai and Paine's courtship. I also could have sworn Isaaru would be the date rape crusader but I'm kinda relieved it was Reevo. I grew fond of Isaaru, even if he's a pedophile. I find this gives an opportunity to explore Reevo's past. Why was he in rehab? Guess I'll find out!

I've really been enjoying this series. Kinda makes me wish I treated my high school years better. Ah well. C'est la vie.
Rachel Noelle chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
I always knew I liked Jecht. Great stories. A lot more drama than I was hoping for, but definitely very well done. I hope you keep writing!
-Rachel Noelle
Leonhart77 chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
YYYEEEESSSS! I love the ending of this chapter where Jecht found out about Darcy's scheme of getting Yuna out of Tidus's life. serves her right for messing with Tidus's true love life.
Leonhart77 chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
arrrgh! I really starting to hate Braska for what he is trying to force Yuna to break off with Tidus they are one of my favorite pairings in the Final Fantasy series (other pairings would be SquallXRinoa, CloudXTifa, IrvineXSelphie, and CecilXRosa), and I also starting to hate Darcy even more that she is lying about her pregnancy few chapters ago and planning a scheme to get Tidus back in her life. it's not freaking fair! :(

the part where Rikku farted in front of the gang hilariously caught me off-guard big time. I immediately burst out laughing when I read that. XDD
FinalFXfan chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
thepinkmartini chapter 15 . 6/9/2011
Great ending!
thepinkmartini chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
I really hate the fact that paine is so stubborn. why can't she just admit that she likes baralai? it's pretty stupid too to just jump into bed with him. yeah, clearly a night of getting laid can let her forget about the demolition. tsk tsk kinda pretentious if you ask me.
thepinkmartini chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
Holy crap! A drunk Yuna is never a good thing.
thepinkmartini chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
WTF. reevo is just as insane as darcy.

paine's starting to get on my nerves for some reason.
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
thank god for jecht! i had a heart attack when i saw the title of the chapter. i thought tidus and darcy were really going to get married.
thepinkmartini chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
Zalora's pretty sick.
thepinkmartini chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
As much as I want Tidus and Yuna to stay together, I can't help but approve of what Braska did.
thepinkmartini chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
It's kind of a miracle that other people haven't noticed Darcy using a pillow for a bulging stomach but I heard of a teen in real life who did just that and managed to fool her peers into thinking that she really is pregnant. Kinda reminded me of that.

And Reevo's one hell of an a**. And i really liked the way baralai told al off.
thepinkmartini chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
I think that Rikku's pretty much the only one around here who's pretty sane still. I can't believe what's happening to Lulu and don't get me started on Tidus and Yuna.
thepinkmartini chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
I WANT TO KILL DARCY. gosh, she's getting my nerves frazzled.