Reviews for Changing of the Guard
Madin456 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Now that you mention it, they were at the school at the same time XD

I loved how you emphasized Renji's name. Everyone seems to put the blame on him nowadays XD

Too bad Hitsugaya just couldn't get a break. The two words were a great way to end it. He never seems to take any advice, though, does he?

Anyways, I really liked how you wrote this. This is review number 31 :D
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
-laughs- Yep. Poor Toshiro. And thank you Shinji. I'm sure he'll come up with...something.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Haha! Justified murder! Nice advice and great story!
kurgaya chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is great, the ending was brilliant, and poor Toshiro just can't get a break can he?
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
loved it.
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Very entertaining.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is the work of genius. Poor Hitsugaya. He doesn't get a break. And Shinji. Justifiable homicide. Truly sage advice. Too bad he didn't heed his own words.
CrazyTeddyBear chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Nice, and the 'justifiable homicide' part was absolutly perfect.
Eye of a Hawk chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Enjoyable. Throughly enjoyable.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
"Justifiable. Homicide." Somehow the advise reminded me of Tousen, Aizen and Gin.

And I was half expecting nothing would come out with the category &Shinji H. XD
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Heh. Whoohoo, Shinji the incredibly annoying! Kind of sad that he didn't get to give Hitsugaya the 'I know everything, nyah' moment, but then this wouldn't fit into canon very well, would it? Heh. Shinji always makes me laugh.
sodesne ON HAITUS chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
OMFG XD. This is made of WIN. XD I love the advice, LOL. I could totally see Hirako saying that with that lovable smirk on his face. XD

Thanks for making my night~!

~sodesne
Sarshi chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
hahahaahahahahaha*howling laughter*haahaha*pause for breath*ahahahahah...

*dies with laughter*

*review sends itself*
raindrops 28 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This so totally should have been in the manga. I was dissapointed to see that when the Vizards arrived that he didn't recognize him. Ah well. This was great!
Aquamarine Columbine chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
"The better to eat him with or however the damn story went." LOL! Best line ever XD

But really, I can SO see Shinji doing this. Lovely story, perfectly IC the whole time :D
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »