Reviews for Changing of the Guard
Milchschnitte chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Great it was a total pleasure to read this. And I can so imagine something like this to happen.
Moonlit Feathers chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
HA! Awesome! I love it! That is the best advice I've ever heard. Certainly way better than anything I've ever gotten.

Your writing style is cool and funny. And you make a great point about that particular group being one of the worst to send to the human world. I mean, Renji's tattoos? Ikkaku's baldness? Yumichika's eye decorations? Rangiku? Very undercover, guys.

Shinji is made of awesome.
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Awesomesauce XD

I love the exchange between Shinji and Hitsu. Also the long lost Quincy lovechild thing :D

Going in my favs...
Sonnie chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Yeah, Hitsugaya wasn't exactly handed the Dream Team. Shinji's little band could definitely give them a run for their money, though. Matsumoto, Renji and Ikkaku are totally, hilariously in character, and I'd like to thank you for that.
Viridian chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Awesome concept for a one-shot, and very nicely executed too. Now that you've gone and done it, I wonder why it never occurred to me that they might have met sometime, somewhere along the halls in the school.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
go shinji!
ChibiFluffy chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I dont understadn O_o

I totally loved it though D
Aishuu chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
OMG OMG OMG. Forget about sage advice, let Shinji cut straight to the truth! Totally wasn't expecting that ending, but love it.
Kell Shock chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Hm... Homicide...

(Said in same tone of voice that Homer from Simpsons uses with the word "Donuts")
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Haha... Nice work on this. Very cool.
ElizaGraceful chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Lovely advice, Shinji!
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
ROFL! I could just picture Shinji's face as he says those words! XD

Téa
HowlingAngel chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
XD words to live by. Five bucks poor Tou-chan takes them to heart and calls up the Seireitei for subordinate death forms.
shogi chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Hahaha! Shinji is AWESOME! XD I love him and I just adored Toshirou in this! He's such a wonderful character, all grumpy and trying to be subtle. And Shinji's advice! Hahaha! Excellent writing! I truly enjoyed it!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3