Reviews for We Meet Again
Zezee chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
what the hell is it?
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was really good! I like that Bella was able to forgive Rosalie and Emmett.
PiggyMok chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Please please please continue! its just so damn well written! i love it! just like your other stories ;) continue!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
A great story. Very well written.
AllyAlwayz chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Hi Steph!

It seems I've never reviewed this before so I'm leaving a review now! This story was really great and honestly why didn't you continue it? I absolutely loved re-reading it because obviously, I've read this before but back then I don't think I had my account as yet ans so I didn't review but anyhoo here's your review and I loved re-reading it! It was so dramamtic and I loved it lots!

Love,

#*AllyAlwayz*#
Invalid9999 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
wow! this was amzing! :D it would be awesome if oyu made a sotry similair to this one. :D you are na absoulutely amazing author!
DaredevilDiva chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Oh My God child!:O

This is how New Moon should Be...(oh yea hi by the wayy...it's diva)

Awsm story! Although jacob should be in there...i dont care if he cries...died ..or even pee himself laughing or somethin...once he there i happy :P

I absolutely loved the part where she confronted THE CULLENS (dun dun dun) TAKE THAT EDWARD! :P

anywayz keep it up and make more chapters (OR ELSE) ;)

~Diva~ 3
sasukeuchiha77777 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
it was incredibly amazing...

BUT...

i kinda feel bad for poor ol; eddie boy!

LOL!

GREAT STORY THO!

3brandy!
bella17leighanne chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
oh my gosh , i really loved this story.

is there going to be another chapter ? , cuz it would be awesome if there is :)

great job 3

if there is more , i cant wait to reaad it :D
musicbooksphotography chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I loved it! IT was great how Bella just confronted them and told them how she was feeling instead of just ignoring them.

Keep it up!
Maryam a.k.a Bella chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
hey steph i love this story and looks like im your 5th reviewer so tht means u hv to finish the story. plz plz plz somehow idk let bella end up with edward and idk how bt add jacob in this story and kill offence to erik bt i love edward more. YES I AM BELLA
Lady Lily of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Lady Lily of Darkness (my alter ego): *cries* NO! I WANTED THEM TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN!

Me: *whacks alter ego on the head with a frying pan* Good, now she's out; Okay, I liked the one-shot. I, too, was sad that Edward and Bella didn't get together, but at least she had a happy ending with Erik.

Very long one-shot, but still good; I can't wait for more chapters on your story, My Promise to You.

Keep up on the awesome writing,

*Lady Lily of Darkness*
lalyta8 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
i like it. i'm curious to see what more could come out from this one shot. more please.

Lalyta
SkyeGavin chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Actions not allowed:

3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.
VainVamp chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I think this is a great stpry and that u should totally continue. I'm hooked!