Reviews for Dirty Little Secret!
YobiYo chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
SO good! loved every second of it. MY lips were drooling at every word. Wonderful descriptives. Keep on writing my friend my sinful lusts have once again been fulfilled, and for that I thank you!

Much Love, 3
YobiYo
Yulisa chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
MORE PLEASE
MiyuNamikaze chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh..My...God...I...Can't...too...Fucking...Hot...
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
this was awesome 2nd chapter!
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Very Hot! *steam still going out of her ears*
black55widow chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
All right!
iceechica chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Poor naru having to deal with all of that torture.

Oh well this story was really good so far please update soon
Kuurio chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hmm? Threesum?

gahahahaha! **molochistic laughter** do it!

Uchiha-cest? yayayy! 3 wow.

3 im stealingg yourr ideas...((secretly) jkaii

DO it again Itachi! pwesse? xD

sorry. oh and how its centered. it was really funny ((too me))

how "Black leather sofa" was at the bottom of the cetered paragraph like a

dum dum da dum! haha

replies to reviews is lovee?

LOVE ME!

K.U.U.R.I.O (kant utter unitentional rational imformation O.o")
G-C-W chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
you mentioned a secound chapter? about sasuke's reaction not being what we would expect? i'm very curious. i really hope you do write that second chapter
Wrath chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
oh...my...gosh...you really should put up a second chapter. Also, I really liked this story . IF my computer wasn't gay *like Itachi Naruto and Sasuke* I'd sign in but alas, my computer is well gay. Anywho! Awesome 5/5
narutoyaoifan chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
it is so amazing my heart is going really fast right now. so cool
itachisasukefangirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
omg i love it! chi *hugs u*
EvilPopcorn chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh my, i REALLY hope that you continue this story...soon! That was an amazing lemon! Props for that! Yay Itachi, love your... ...uh.. sadistic-ness! Anyway i loved the story(so far), thanks for sharing!
HeartCrusher chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Nice onee, I really do think that you should post the second chappie 3 and itachi is so sadist but sexy at the same time :3

And with all the bondage (I LOVE THE BONDAGE BY THE WAY), I think sasuke's reaction he thought itachi rapes his naru-chan.

In this fic naru-chan is naughty, and I love it, thanks for posting, keep up the itanaru sasunaru spirit!

-heartcrusher with LOVE 3
Jan chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
So mean how could you do that to Sasuke. I thought the secret was "I'm dating your most hated brother."