Reviews for Continuity Error
Cain chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Ok, now, what's this bit about this being a long multi-chap and then it's unfinished and only 2 chapters? And things are left so very open ended. But it's been over 2 years and no way is an updating coming now, I assume. :( Oh well. It was off to a very intriguing start though. I just might keep this one bookmarked so I can check it every once in a blue moon and see if something possessed you to finish it...
FlowDemon chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
AH! Why are all of the really good stories two chapters long and not finished! I wanna know what happens next! Oh not fair! *tears* jking, I wanna read more. I can't wait for the update. What's gonna happen? Is Sam gonna over hear Carly? That would be expected though...Having Carly come out though, to the whole school, no warning, it would be awesome! Anyway you go with it, I'm confident that it will be awesome, so I'm Subscribing to it.
BlaireBanner chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
During the past month or so i have read all of your stories. I love them all, you are an amazing writer. You seem to get better with each story you write. Your so good at getting the characters just right, and your imagination and writing style are to be worshiped.

Please update soon!
PulseOfThePast chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Hey I love the story, it's wonderfully written and I've been checking for updates since I first read the first chapter. Keep it up, I love the descriptions and how you're keeping everyone in character. Good job.
EmotionlessIdiot chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
love it

can't wait to read on

please update soon x
Auburn Snow chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
aw, Carly has alot to worry about...this was awesome btw. all your stories are
lita rocks LbC chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
man! i hate that. when you and a friend got sh*t faced one night, and you feel like shit but your friend doesn't even look they drank with you. lol. it's happened one too many times for me.

anyway. great chapter! i loved it. sam and carly go so well together. and i'm glad carly broke her own rule. that's gangster. haha. great job! update soon!
Ryoko05 chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
man my hope is so high for no complications but then this happens. oh nuts :D
bowdowntoed chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
I love your work so much. I think you are the only one that i can come back and read over and over again. This story is no different, please update soon, i'm soo curious about what's going to happen next.
Sebrone chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
I'm pretty sure that your writing has become my drug of choice. A very nice chapter and I look forward to the next one. Keep up the good work.
WinterAquair chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
I really liked this. Please more of this soon!
zoner04 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
YOU, my friend, are a beautiful writer. I almost had a heart attack when I saw my name there.
Squire Conrad chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Amazing writing as always. Your characters are always spot on. Excellent!

Plus you get extra points for using a Tegan and Sara lyric at the beginning. :)
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
wow that was an amazing chapter. cant wait for more.
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I'm asking for your pardon in advance because I can already tell that this review will be rambling and inarticulate.

I'm a HUGE nerd for anything well written. Like, I'm serious, if I read some good fanfic I'm glowing and rocketing around the rest of the day on the epic writing vibes because that sort of thing, to me, is so incredibly amazing. The fact that talent exists out there, in millions of ordinary people, and every now and then it's shared on a platform that's easy-access and enjoyable just kinda reminds me that the universe is a pretty awesome place. So there's my weirdo "gud writing is gud" moment. If none of that made sense to you, well, you might be better off because my brain can be a strange and terrifying place and that was CRYSTAL CLEAR in my head.

The thing I loved most about this (and believe me, it's hard to pick just one) was the tension. I mean, whoa. Talk about heavy. It was almost palpable. And you carried it from the beginning to the end without making it TOO dramatic or cartoon-y or ridiculous. That's something that most people can't pull off and I can only imagine how delicate it was to write that way.

You did a great job with the characters. I'll admit I'm pretty new to the show. My thirteen year old brother watches it and a few of my friends like it so I watch with them. I kinda wrote it off as a kid's show for a while until I saw enough of it for the humor and some of the sneaky, suprisingly dark parts to sufficiently impress me. Also, I've concluded that Sam has GOT to be a big homo and she and Carly will probably have an apartment and several cats in ten years.

Overall, I've been crazy-impressed with the quality of fanfic this fandom has. It's been a while since I've been really into any particular fandom and I guess I got kinda jaded. But the talent and energy I've been seeing here so far is totally refreshing and I'm getting kinda nostalgic.

And now to get less wildly off-topic. I like to be constructive as I can be in reviews but I honestly can't think of anything about this that could really use improvement. I loved everything you did here. I just wanna say that I'm INCREDIBLY GLAD that this isn't a oneshot because I really want more.

It's probably pointless for me to continue with this because I know I'm not making much sense. I hope I didn't come off as too much of a crazy, although I can promise you that in future reviews I will be much more coherent and I can almost guarantee that I'll seem less off my rocker.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing, can't wait to see more from you. Sorry for the too-long review, if that sort of thing bothers you just politely note as much and I'll make sure to be more succinct in the future.

-Orange