Reviews for A Misunderstanding
Gold Testament chapter 9 . 2/2
You baka I was hoping Misty would get a laugh knowing she's been replaced again with Brock Patrol, and this time by his own Pokémon.
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 2/2
I think Ash wished Croagunk would Poison Jab Brock on that one.
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 2/2
Ugh everytime Dawn obsesses about Poetry from both Samuel and Gary, I wish Pachirisu would zap her, or maybe Ambipom would give her a light bonk on the head. THERE'S MORE TO THE PROFESSOR OAKS THAN POETRY! Ash sees one as a mentor and the other as a rival and friend.
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 2/2
Still wasn't a true reunion of Ash's original team. You can't have an O.T. reunion with Ash's Pokémon without Butterfree. He was not only the first Pokémon Ash caught, but he helped catch Pidgeot when he was a Pidgeotto, and the first of Ash's Pokémon to evolve. But yeah, Charizard and Pidgeot each have a point, but Ash deserves a ton of Charizard's loyalty ever since he was a Charmander.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 2/2
To be fair I think Ash's bond with May is as strong as his bond with Misty, May first got him to try being in a contest, along with the grand festival ribbon they split.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 2/2
Oh if only they could get Butterfree as well. Dawn and May would probably be deeply moved at that reunion. One thing I hated in Diamond and Pearl is when Jessie let Dustox go, Ash should've been there for her as someone who knew her pain. Ash gave up Butterfree the first Pokémon he caught so he could find love, and Jessie did the same with Dustox.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 2/2
If not for Ash's Fearrow nemesis, Pidgeot could leave the flock on his own once in a while to see his trainer again. Ash probably wouldn't be too jealous, he'd probably want to get all the facts especially since Charizard was part of his original team of six back at the beginning. He'd probably bug Team Rocket to borrow Meowth as a translator.
Historic Soldier chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
More soon, please! :D
Dracodraco100 chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
When Gyarados dove into the lake, gyarados's protect wouldn't have covered the whole lake, so pikachu's thunder would have electrocuted him
poka chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
A good story. Definately liked the plot. Two things though

in one of your chapters you wrote this:

Soon, Ash was finished eating and began telling Misty about all the new Pokémon he caught. He also told her about all the new Pokémon he had caught.

The last sentence is redundant. Also, Bayleef is a female.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
interesting. all that is left is the epiloge but the story itself was pretty interesting. this is actually the only story i have found so far that has misty and charizard interact at all and i wonder why there isn't more. clearly it has potential. anyway coming from a regular reader of fanfiction i would have to say that this story gets a 8 out of 10 because you actually had plot and character development. while not the best fanfic story i have read this one was good and i have to say that it was definately above average wasn't a bad read. i look forward to reading more from you and have a nice day.
EchidnaPower chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
Well...I suppose the battle was ok in terms of excitement, but it definitely felt like it could've been longer. I mean the battle between Corsola and Bayleef lasted only a few seconds it seemed. And Pidgeot seemed to get forgotten, Charizard was so determined to show up Pidgeot and then it never happened. As for Ash and Misty getting married...that seemed like a pointless add on in this situation. You didn't give any time for their relationship to develop, you just threw that in near the end. Overall the story was ok though
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
what is one of the best pokemon battle write in the fan fiction i love the battle
Glittering Turquoise chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
Wow! Cool pokemon battle! I'm so happy that Charizard won! Great ending!
Mizuki hikari chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
I love this fanfiction!, plz continue!.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »