Reviews for Bone Garden
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That is how Powerful a single Human can be.
willowswelt chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I loved what you made of the pairing you were given. Very good use of imagery and descriptions (loved the nihilist junkyard). I particularly liked the epiteth and an (practically) immortal being unable to understand how tiny, underdeveloped beings can cause so much trouble- humans are to TFs like parasites are to humans- small and barely worth notice yet so very, very dangerous that they can destroy you.

Great use of a weird and disturbing prompt!
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Very nice story! I love the pairing generator. It's awesome.

Starscream's frustration was an emotion that came through smoothly in this story. I feel bad for him. It can't be easy to be so long lived and know you're among the last of your kind :(
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
What exactly IS the pairing generator? Is it an actual site or is it something that just rolls around in your own mind? I'm curious, if it does exsist, then it's something I could definately use for inspiration!

And I like this fic, it's very unique and I've never read anything quite like it!
Httw chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Your a/n at the end made me stop a sec so my brain could function properly again. Then I giggled. I liked this... and I'm happy Starscream didn't get it on with a bunc of brittle bones. :D
Edward Tepes chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Wow. Really good, particularly liked your characterisation of Starscream.
Dwimordene chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Morbidly satisfying response to a "brain-breaking" "pairing". It's nice to see a Starscream with his own aspirations, aspirations that make sense and are not those of a cardboard cut-out or a paper airplane.

While it's a small thing in the whole story, I cannot resist mentioning how much I loved "Nihilist junkyard that was the humans’ internet" as a description.
Cadence Barrick chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was a neat little fic. I like when he realized the truth in the Latin phrase.
Nightwind chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I'd say that, given the really whacked prompt that you received, you did a very nice job with this. :) I especially appreciated your use of imagery here; it really set the mood well. For a fic set in a graveyard, that's a good thing. And, in general, imagery and attention to setting is something that usually lacks in fanfic. Severely. Fanfic's usually awash in dialogue but has very little substance otherwise. So, it's quite nice to see a fic that has NO dialogue whatsoever, that has lots of very evocative imagery, that has a nice flow, as well as careful attention to grammar and spelling. Very nice, indeed. There's one sentence in passive voice that I'd edit a bit, were I you, but that is a very minor quibble, indeed. Well done! :D
AnSionnach chapter 1 . 7/6/2009