Reviews for The Necktie Cognizance
JLynnB chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
"What's amazing is that no matter how many body language signals I give- the short replies, the minimal eye contact – and no matter how many times, you still fail to pick up the basic implication that I am in no way finding any thing you say engaging," I laughed out loud at this one. Just a gorgeous fiction! *Lynn
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is a very nice opener for a Shenny. We already have Sheldon thinking; Leonard being his little Troll self. And Penny maybe thinking she would like to know whats going on inside Sheldon.

Rate: A
d(*-*)
7gifts chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I enjoyed reading this.
killertrees chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Very cute! I really liked it!

Only problem - be sure to check your words. Some parts were obviously spelled checked with the incorrect word inserted. It's a little frustrating to see and takes away from an otherwise good story.
moeexyz chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I loved it! It was really cute and you wrote both characters very well!

You should write more stories!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I really enjoyed this. ) The honest discussion about romance was particularly good.
Irrel chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This was SO cute. You did a great job on writing Sheldon and Penny, they were very true to character. I hope you write more :)
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Great story! I enjoyed your look at what could happen between Penny and Sheldon, as their friendship progresses but neither of them are quite ready to step beyond that. I enjoyed the description of Sheldon's steps as being like C-3P0's! *laughs* I especially enjoyed the ending of the story. Very satisfying. Great job!
sudoku chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Very in character! I guess you did a lot of research for the science talk before writing. And yes, Sheldon and Penny situation is like the setting of romantic comedy with Sheldon being "conceited, abhorrent egomaniac".