Reviews for We Used To Talk
LostCure chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
What a lovely story you wrote. I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I just found ur writing. Enjoyed two so far...The experiment with twins by the way is twin who stays home ages normally. The twin who is on a star ship approaching light speed ezperiences time dilation, and doesn't experience time in the same way. Returning to earth the space twin would be younger.
Thanks for Sharing
K
iwannabeX chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
read all 4 of your ST'09 fics. lovely work
EdgeofDarkness chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Pssssssssssh yeah right. Jim's always interested about people talking about him!
On a more serious note, this is wrought with a tangible sadness, almost like regret and resignation. So, to cheer myself up, I'm going to go read the cat fic again. ((still worshiping you, though)) Much love, Edge
Readertee chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is good. To Florida Alicat: watch the TOS episode Amok Time, all shall be explained.
SJB chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Brilliantly written, with hints of that wonderful humor that all of your fans adore. Lovely my dear, simply lovely. :)
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
awwww. this is much nicer than the fics where Spock hates and/or ignores his older self. because seriously, if i knew an older me, i would so bug her with questions.

i love how you always have to give McCoy a shoutout in every ST2009 fic of yours. it makes me quite happy :D
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
*smirk*
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
So cute! I love the idea of Spock and Spock Prime bonding over their uniqueness and over Jim, because dude, it's /Jim/, and no matter the universe, Spock's life is intertwined with Jim's. I like how the difference between the two universes, and particular its people, are highlighted. Am I strange for wanting to see Jim and Spock play go? Hikaru no Go was one my very first fandoms, so it's nostalgic to see a new one mixed with an older one.
MeEksiNs chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
brilliant. utterly refreshing thanks for sharing this fic with us -
Phyliss Amason chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I loved the story. So sweet and kind and a little funny for the little insight into Spock.

Phyliss Amason
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Lol! Limited resources! LOL! liked this one too. There's a kind of sweetness to it, how they become close over this one thing that should split them apart. lol loved it!

Love,

Lady Merlin
Florida Alicat chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
AW!

Question.

What is a Koot-ut-kal-if-fee ceremony
Calliope's Quill chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Not a Kirk/Spock shipper, but god, anything that makes me both sympathize as much as this and also LAUGH as much as this makes me is brilliant. Thanks for sharing. D
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
A great story. Very good.