Reviews for iCaught Her Scent
Blossom Utonium chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Aww... When I read this, I didnt know how to describe it. Was it sweet? Was it cute? (Yes to both.) No, it was realistic AND seet/cute! Great job! :)
DofD chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wow... never have I thought of the ICarly crew like this but your writing is enticing and beautiful. I look forward to reading more.
Torted chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aww, how sweet. (: And wonderfully written, too!
XxSmilesosweetXx chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
OMG I love it! It's both sexy and sweet...I'm sorry i didn't review sooner I had little internet access this summer and didn't get a chance to read it until now.

Thanks so much for the awsome one shot

Lots of luv

~Andrea
The Tenderness 3.0 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
you did great keep it up i for one am pleased withh all seedie one shots or long shots. keep it up.
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was so sweet.(:
Tricksterr chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This story makes me happy. Why?

1. It was really beautiful

2. The words felt like they were moving across the screen, and I know it sounds dumb, but it was pretty...

3. My name is Andrea ;) :D
bsloths chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Aw, so sweet. It actually reminded me of the sex scenes in Wicked for some reason. They were very poetic, too. And I liked the line about Sam relinquishing control for once, and letting Freddie be the dominant one. A refreshing change!
MissPopuri chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was beautiful. If you think missed something, I didn't catch it. If this style was new to you, it's normal to feel a little uneasy about it.