Reviews for Tears No One Can See
mercersburgrachel chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This story is great, please update!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Aw! How sweet! Hm...never imagined how she would REALLY react...but this was REALLY good! U Rock on! Can't wait to see what happens!
tiggyblue chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
:'( quit making me cry! or almost cry. This is a really sad well done sad story. I wonder if the series ever went on if they would have found him. hm. Looking forwards to next chapter. :D have fun writing. *SUPER SMILEY* *insert humogous smiley here size 72 font* :D :X ps. also tragic
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Hey,

This was good. I loved April and how she confronted Skyla about being so depressed all the time. It really got me thinking. When we're upset, it's ok to be that way for a while, but afterward, it's time to move on. We can't live in depression and sadness all our lives. That's a good moral you put in here. I hope Skyler's spirit is seen somewhere in this story, though. I really like him. Update soon.

AlyssC01 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
*Looks at screen and woops* UPDATE! YEAHY!

Wonderfully done as always! I love 'Les Mis.'. Perfect choice of song. :) Well done! It's such a pleasure to be reading Sky Dancers fiction.

0_0 I'm a red head... hehe, but i'm not in the wingdom...

have to forgive me, i haven't gone for my jog yet so i'm pretty hyper and can't seem to control the words this morning. But, what I want to say is great job. You're writing this perfectly. A line I liked in particular is:

"The strong, funny, smart woman that April admired died every September 17th and wasn’t resurrected until the 18th."

I can't guarantee that i'm not going to nick it... *Bad Alyss, bad, leave other people's good lines alone...* but i'll try my best :).

Thank you and update soon!

-;-

(from the exotic country of... *cough* South Africa *cough*)
tiggyblue chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
:'(. Well done but very sad. (these stories always want to make me cry) Looking forwards to next chapter! have fun writing
AlyssC01 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Great stuff! Thank you for updating! I've been wondering when I should start enticing you with bribes to continue.

I think that Skyla's 'ghostly dance' with Skyler was one of my most favorite scenes in the cartoon series. In that one scene it shows you a lot of her character, her pain but also her ability to keep everything inside. Never a tear, just a tired sigh. And then, when she finally realizes that the Sky Dancers will go with her no matter what she tells them she almost seems to give up some inner battle. Almost like saying: "Oh, just come along then, i don't care..."

Great work Mayumi-Hime! Looking forward to the next one. :)

Amelie de Lorraine chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Hey,

Thanks for updating! I loved this chapter, how Skyla could feel Skyler's presence around her. Is he really dead? I heard that in the series he comes back, but I don't know if that's true or not. I haven't seen the series in years. Oh, well. Anyway, she really acts like people who lose others, you know, trying to hold onto the one she loves through her memories. it's a very sweet story. Please continue updating!

Thanks,

Amelie de Lorraine chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Hey,

This was a good story. I really think you should consider continuing it. I thought it was very sad, though. I can only imagine Skyla's pain and fear. It seemed to real. You do a good job with capturing your audience, as any good author should:). Please consider writing more!

Thanks,

AlyssC01 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Ohayoh Mayumi-hime!

On a tecnicality, I can see that you've really improved in your writing style from this fic back to your last one. Well done!

As for the story, very well done. This was one of those stories that should've been done. :) It's by far my favorite episode. It's freaky and incredible how, even if you don't keep count of personal losses, your body, your soul seems to remember. Dreams, memories, they all come back unnannounced. Drifting in through the cracks untill you realize one thing, one word...

Tomorrow.

Very well done my friend, looking forward to the next.