Reviews for The Cure for the Nightmare
I loved it! It was PERFECT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Thanks for writing that is all I want to say:)
A random fangirl chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
YAY~! This chapter was so, so, SO long...and I felt like crying with tears of pure tears when I finished reading. :3 This was a FABULOUS read; these don't come around everyday, you know. That last part though: "To Maka, Death the Kid was the cure for the nightmare." That was SO clever, how the title is-...yeah, you know what I mean. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel! :D *hugs you to death*
A random fangirl chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
YES FINALLY! Someone noticed all the stares AND the reason why Maka And Kid don't really interact with each other! YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER I LOVE THIS AWESOME FANFICTION! :3
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Hey you know Maka's soul perception is better than Kid right
Hutch McDavish chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is with a doubt the greatest fanfic I've ever read. In the span of a month, I have read this 3 times from beginning to end because it is just that good. No one is out of character and the plot feels like it could be apart of the manga or be picked up as an OVA for the is an actual base and build up for the romance too which I feel a lot of other stories lack. You don't stop there though. I will always commend people for trying to add humor to their fic, even if it doesn't really work, but the humor you bring always seems to put a smile on my face. The descriptions you give to every scene is what makes this story though. For Example, When you were describing how Kid felt when he thought that Maka was going to choose to share a room with Soul rather than him, I felt like crying. The pain he felt to get rejected by the girl he cares so deeply for was too much for him that he got 'misty eyes'. That just tugs on the hearts strings. Those feelings made it all the more satisfying when Maka said she wouldn't go back on her promise to share a room with Kid. This roller coaster of emotion is something that only this story was able to give me. You inspired me to right my own Kima fic and I will dedicate it to you. Thank you so much, and I do hope that you continue the sequel, because I feel that only you can make a Kima fic that is better than this one.
Rose Thorn chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
If I were in Maka-Chan's situation, I would have been like "Oh God! She's chasing us with Firefoxes! And not the website!"

*Maka Maka-Chops me*

*Kid shakes his head*

*Sebastian and Ciel drag me away*
that-otaku-senpai chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
gurl-la-la-la I am a huge kima shipper I don't sleep at all just to read as many awesome fanfics like these right now I lost track of time but I think its morning .-. anywhooo I love this story but there were so many opportunities for fluffly moments ((I AM THE KING OF FLUFF :D)) like maka could have dragged him into bed and they could have cuddled or ((Not really perverted in my eyes)) when kid was taking a shower he could have accidently left his clothes on a chair and walked out forgetting to tell maka if she was ready and saw her with her bare shoulder and be all like why wasn't I there and he could have broke down and maka would be there all like "its ok it isn't your fault" but he would blame himself and she would be all like "dammit kid!" I could have kissed him with tears in her eyes and all those times where she slapped him you could have like rahhhhhhhrrr
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Lovely ending to a story I (ironically) read being infected with a cold virus.
MakaXKid11 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
yay maka and kid alone this is good
esmiles211 chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Awww that was a really good way to end the story
SilverAshes -Silver chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
I love this story so much. This is what got me into the KiMa pairings. Thank you!
Third-Sin-Wrath chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
6:k yer cool 2
7:i hate the # 7 & i like k as well
& finaly 8:SYMMETRY IS KEY
Third-Sin-Wrath chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
The chapter is fantastic i love it thankyou for all yer work
Nispedana chapter 5 . 12/20/2013