Reviews for The Best Plans are Improvised
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 5/28
THIS IS THE BEST BLACK CAT FANFICTION HANDS DOWN. I know many people don't like this lairing, but dammit I love it! This one shot was just pure perfection and of course loved it! Arghhh, if only it could have been this way! Thanks for writing this! There just isn't enough good Train x Creed stuff around!
darkness-has-eyes chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I can't believe I found such a good CreedXTrain story. Seriously these are rare. I wanted to find out Train's Tao power though. I'm dying out of curiosity!
PriestessofBast chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
fantastic story but i wanna know what train's tao power is:(
raindropdew chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
i loved it really good.
Treed forever chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE!
toribabekit chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
My favorite Black Cat fanfic. Period.
Olympos chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
that start was just amazing! you thought of the reason really well and this is now officially one of my fanfics :D! I REALLY LOVE IT GJ !
StokerPoe19 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This story was very good. The ending could be better but i rather enjoyed it. good work!
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
...WOW...I was curious about this couple since it makes a lot of sense but Wow...There are not enouigh of these on here.
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Damn this story is hot...although it is ooc and he doesnt seem to be the train that creed wants ...at least to me.
blaqkXIII chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
that has to be THE HOTTEST thing i have read outside of the deathnote section...wow...you are GOOD.
amanda040 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
WOW...that was honest-to-god one of the best BC fanfics i have ever read...just wow :O

u hav just GOT to do another one! PLEASE!
Musal chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was very good, even though it was very long for a one-shot. Though, it was probably the best one-shot I've read in a long time. I enjoyed the length. Good job .