Reviews for Never Say Never
THAT WAS AWESOMLY AMZING! D
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
awww
b.ariellewrites chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
i love this story! i could read it over and over again! haa, i forgot what the name was bcause i wanted to read it again! and the funny thing was that i was listening to Never Say Never by Justin Bieber and Jayden Smith and i typed that in and the story was there! AHH! you should totally make another story to this! it's just so sweeeeeeet! :)
Penelope36 chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
Loved this story completely. I like how you were able to develop the story line between Nick and Macy. Great job all around :-)

- penelope36
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
nothings wrong with the story its great!
NickIsMine chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
Hey! It's me! So, they're FINALLY together! Yay! Now get your butt into overdrive and post an epilogue
YellowDucks chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
Well well, someone finally updated! I'm glad you did, I've missed your work, which is amazing by the way. Thank you so much for dedicating the last chapter to m, that was so sweet of you. As far as this chapter goes, it gave me cavities with the sweetness of it all. It was adorable and had just the right amount of Nick being extremely flustered. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more of it :)
Lady Paine chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
aww this is the end? well that stinks. but i liked it, i wish you would have brought out more but whatever its your story. im just glad you updated.
LillyMorgan chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
Jacob dies.

XD I had to spoil the ending for you as punishment for the lame ending. Talk about a twist huh? The movie was nothing like the book. So he died.

XD XD XD I'm kidding I have no idea what happens in the movie XD I didn't see it yet. I loved the ending too! Sorry for scaring you. :)
anglhededhpster chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
AH! That cliff hanger left me gasping for air. Oh i can't wait to see her reaction Please update soon. It would make my boring life shine a little brighter
Brewk chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Kevin, Kevin, Kevin.

What in the WORLD were you thinking?

I mean I like you but- seriously, Kevin? SERIOUSLY?

& Nick.

Nick, Nick, Nick.

You ARE truly a gentleman.

I love how you just blame it on yourself because... I don't know, why did you blame it on all on yourself?

Oh, well. I thought it was sweet.

Oh yeah, & Joe.

Joe, Joe, Joe.

Lemme give you a hug. (And probably some ice packs. That Macy sure is a strong one..)

Update soon, please, m'dear! :D
Brewk chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
Bad! Bad Nicholas!

Penny's right; you need to quit being a jerk. It's just so typical guy. They think making a girl they like jealous is the way into their heart. But really, they're just being complete jackasses by doing that.

Anyway, onto Chapter 5... :D
Brewk chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
AWW!
Brewk chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Geez, Nick. Don't hafta be so defensive...

It's true y'now? Them being a good couple. They look cute. :D

I wish Nick didn't have to say it like that. You know: 'it didn't mean anything'.

Of course it meant something, dangit! You kissed her!

Poor poor Macy.

Hang in there, sweetie. :)
Brewk chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Woah, Nick. Deep breaths, deep breaths.

OMGOMG this is getting exciting, I HAVE to go read the next chapter, or I'll just blow up of excitement.

P.S.

I L-O-L-ed on that part where Stella's all like: 'you saw a bug and killed it with your lips?'

P.P.S.