Reviews for MSLN Test Dummies
kinigget chapter 11 . 4/3
You know? If this story is deaf, then at least it ended on a high note
kinigget chapter 6 . 3/31
Both Portal *and* The Fifth Element?
My word
williamcll chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
AAAAAA when are you updating this? This is one of the best OC fic I have read in ages.
robert.pavelchek chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Ooooooooh, I am ENJOYING this!
pataponvideo chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
Love i want more form this.
Number III chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
That, was the single most awesome chapter of any story I've ever read. Good job, I'm favoriting this.
Takeshi Yamato chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
PLEASE continue this story!

It is incredibly epic and Hilarious and I want to see more! :D

Takeshi Yamato
Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
jgkitarel chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Heh, M1A1 Abrams Main Battle Tank, with 120mm NATO standard smoothbore cannon, firing depleted uranium sabot, HE, HEAT, HEAP and so on. Yeah, Whoopass exported from the USA.

This series nicely deconstructs the who magic is inherently superior to kinetic weapons. While a prepared mid-level mage may be able to take an anti-tank round to the face, that's when they're prepared. Now, add in several firing at once, well you'll have years of training and experience turned into a stain.

Anyway, you intending to continue this?
Malcho1234 chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
A great fanfiction and a great ending of this chapter. I am saddened that it seems to be dead though.
If there was a rating system here on then I would've rated this 11 out of 10. I hope that you'll continue this fic soon.
Justin Brett chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
So was this meant to be the part where Roland apologizes for his actions? Because...he wasn't really apologizing, or at least not for an actual fault of his. He was sorry for not taking MORE authority over the situation - if he had, everything would probably have been hunky-dory instead of what did happen, right? And Hayate just sits there and accepts it, like there's no problem at all with that statement? Please.
Alex phoenix Wing chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Updated: 02-03-10

any chance of this story getting new chapters?

You leave the readers hanging.
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Nuclear weapons are Mass based? Wouldn't they be, well, Nuclear based? Cause well, a prompt critical nuclear fission reaction that may or may not lead to a nuclear fusion reaction doesn't have all that much to do with kinectic impact.

Just a little note, aside from that, nothing to complain about.
Justin Brett chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
So I have to ask; if you're splitting up people in a potentially dangerous situation, wouldn't you have someone used to working with Hayate go with her, given that she's the most fragile member of the team? Crash didn't seem to be aware of her lack of defense until Roland mentioned it, and his equipment was damaged besides.

I mean, someone might think you didn't put Vita or Signum there in order to let her get easily taken out and prove your point about mages in the series - by things happen to allow that. But I'm sure that's not what happened at all here, right?

Also, a villain isn't scary when you introduce him singing along to Still Alive, you idiot.
Jerrac chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
Great story. You still working on it?
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
... Is there any chance of continuing this? I've seen fics dead longer come back to life. Mr. Kage is a very interesting villain and I would like to see the full extent of the plan come into play.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »