Reviews for The Truth About Warriors
ilovewarriorcats chapter 1 . 5/21
This chapter was so funny! I was laughing for about ten minutes. And yes I agree, Firestar was very annoying.
Buckisawesome chapter 12 . 4/11
I know of two Warriors stories where Fireheart isn't in ThunderClan.
One is The New ShadowClan, and the other is Life As A WindClan warrior.
I is awesome chapter 5 . 1/25
May I read these chapters out loud for a video?
MEADOWSTAR chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
JAYFEATHER x STICK ALL THE WAY! WHO ARE YOU DOING NEXT THE COMPLETLY UN- NEEDED, UN-DEVSERVED AND UN-COOL INJURY OF BRIARLIGHT
MEDOWSTARFOEVA chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
ROLLING... ON... FLOOR... WITH... LAUGHTER... MAN... IF.. THE... SECOND... CHAPTER... IS... ANYWHERE... NEAR... AS... GOOD... AS... THIS... I... WILL... HAVE... LAUGH-OMATICAL... (which by the way means laughing so hard that people start staring at you like your crazy,, and when you can't stop for even .000000001 of a second)
Silenthunder chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Yeah, I totally agree with the obvious propechy. It was a horrible one! It should have been Sandstorm or Lionheart or Whitestorm or someone else who was actually awesome!
Moonflower-Resident of SDTAC chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
How can Firestar be a Mary-sue if he is like one of first cats in the series?
No Just Dot chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Dear god woman! You used more sarcasm the and put together! By the way you forgot to mention the Graystripe x FireStar gay love hints throughout the ENTIRE SERIES!
I don't hateDove chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
please do Dovewing. Ivypool was such a badass but Dovewing was a cowardly little stalker who didn't realise that Bumblestripe was right under her nose
I don't hate her, she just has a lot of annoying flaws
ElectizeOfficial chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
That was a great rant, bud. I am an extremely loyal fan of the series, and you pointed out SO many things that make sense.
Rebellegirl chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
(Too lazy to log in) NO! JAYXBRIAR ALL DA WAY!
Amberstorm233 chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Really your opinions are better then anyone else's?
Amberstorm233 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Hollyleaf, Whitewing, Poppyfrost, Berrynose, and Birchfall aren't bad names.
OneShotMasta chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Omfg this is brilliant enough said.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2013