Reviews for The Truth About Warriors
Do people even know the fucking definition of mary-sue, anymore?
ShadowWolf157 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Finally, I have searched le fanfiction for another Fire x Cinder hater! Well, not really 'hater...' but you know what I mean. LOL, I actually agree with some of these words.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
Gray wing that is the absolute only one that is close and his nephew is the future first thunderclan leader so you choose if that counts
Guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
Poor gosseltog
NailsBlackRose chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Thank You so much!

I am a big warriors fan but I never understood why everyone loves Jayfeather (And Scourge but that's not importaint ) so dang much.

So thank you for writing this!
ice888cream chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
HAHA LAWL I LOVE IT!
ilovewarriorcats chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
This chapter was so funny! I was laughing for about ten minutes. And yes I agree, Firestar was very annoying.
Buckisawesome chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
I know of two Warriors stories where Fireheart isn't in ThunderClan.
One is The New ShadowClan, and the other is Life As A WindClan warrior.
I is awesome chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
May I read these chapters out loud for a video?
MEADOWSTAR chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
JAYFEATHER x STICK ALL THE WAY! WHO ARE YOU DOING NEXT THE COMPLETLY UN- NEEDED, UN-DEVSERVED AND UN-COOL INJURY OF BRIARLIGHT
MEDOWSTARFOEVA chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
ROLLING... ON... FLOOR... WITH... LAUGHTER... MAN... IF.. THE... SECOND... CHAPTER... IS... ANYWHERE... NEAR... AS... GOOD... AS... THIS... I... WILL... HAVE... LAUGH-OMATICAL... (which by the way means laughing so hard that people start staring at you like your crazy,, and when you can't stop for even .000000001 of a second)
Silenthunder chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Yeah, I totally agree with the obvious propechy. It was a horrible one! It should have been Sandstorm or Lionheart or Whitestorm or someone else who was actually awesome!
Moonflower-Resident of SDTAC chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
How can Firestar be a Mary-sue if he is like one of first cats in the series?
No Just Dot chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Dear god woman! You used more sarcasm the and put together! By the way you forgot to mention the Graystripe x FireStar gay love hints throughout the ENTIRE SERIES!
I don't hateDove chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
please do Dovewing. Ivypool was such a badass but Dovewing was a cowardly little stalker who didn't realise that Bumblestripe was right under her nose
I don't hate her, she just has a lot of annoying flaws