Reviews for Invited to the BassShafai Engagement Party
BloodCry chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
A-may-zing.

I love how it's so Chuck-like. Gosh, he's such a Bass-terd ;D

I love this story and I love most of your CB stories.

Update ASAP :)
TheColorPurple chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
just finished it and I loved it ;)
suspensegirl chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
Hmm. Well, I do have to say this story was rather disappointing. *sigh* I was SO excited about it and the first few chapters were so promising, but...as much as you have their love for each other being shown, you also have them having sex like every 2 seconds. It makes them look like they're all about sex even if they're not. *shakes head* And then they're not even getting married at the end, so we don't even know how Blair would react if he proposed to her. *sighs & shakes head* Oh well. I read the story and it was good, but I think it was severely OOC at times. Still, a good read. )
suspensegirl chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
Okay, Serena may have been anti-Chuck in S1 but she's def smoothed over and come to caring for him, especially with how well he's treating Blair in S3. And not that it happened the first time, but it dawned on her once again in 2x24 when he made Blair's prom perfect. *shakes head* Idk how you can have her say that he only thinks about himself. *sighs* well anyways...I shall keep reading. good chapter.
suspensegirl chapter 11 . 3/25/2010
oh lovely. well, this is great...*still hoping for an explanation and serious convo that doesn't force sex into it* *sigh* this is so CB S1 characterization. There is no maturity whatsoever. *sighs & shakes head* ah well. lovely manipulation.
suspensegirl chapter 10 . 3/25/2010
oh man...okay, #1) Chuck HAS punched someone - JACK, #2) I'm pretty sure Chuck actually WAS concerned for SB's friendship and it wasn't just his smarmy self coming out when he wanted to see them kiss in the elevator as they were making up & #3) Blair is really starting to bug me with her resistance. I mean, I know she's loyal and all and it is totally wrong, but it hasn't stopped her from sleeping with him for like 2 or 3 times...and she only gets resistant AFTERWARDS. I just don't see how she can only be against it afterwards. *sighs & shakes head* whatever. Good of Serena to split them apart though...*sighs & shakes head* I don't even know anymore. *continues on*
suspensegirl chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
oh my goodness...I can't remember precisely what issues I had with this chapter, but I'm sure there were some. *sigh* Lovely little combinations here, all the manipulation. Can't wait to see what happens next. ;)
suspensegirl chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
oh man, poor Chuck! *whimpers* But uh...comment on the last chapter, I think it's pretty lame that Chuck decided not to go after her. That's not like Chuck. He always chases her down. And especially since he didn't know why she left. It just seems unreasonable and almost like he didn't care. *sighs* I still think it's weird that she would abandon him b/c she thought he was going to propose. They aren't like the rest of the UES. They would have made it, b/c they're different and they're dedicated to each other. They'd been through so much. *sigh* I shall keep reading though.
suspensegirl chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
and here I thought it'd be Carter or something. *shakes head* Regardless, this is...*groans* ugh. lol. Sorry. This is SO S1 CB though. Only being with each other b/c they constantly hurt each other and then somehow work? I mean, they aren't the typical, normal couple, never will be, but they matured on the show, stopped hurting each other (except for what's supposedly coming up) and they're still amazing, so I don't understand why it has to be so complicated here...*sigh* didn't they grow up at ALL? *grumbles* oh goodness. I will keep reading though.
suspensegirl chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
oh man...pretty lengthy CS talk, and what's with Vanessa being so involved with Blair? Weird. There's no real build-up to even 'friendly' terms with them. It's just...like...not right somehow. XD ha. Anyhow, I'm not sure if the CB build-up is fantastic and it's always so dramatic and not clear, but I'm glad they're coming together. lol. *keeps reading*
suspensegirl chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
oh jeez. you're really making a big deal out of the CV one-night stand, aren't you? I really don't think Blair would hold a grudge over that. I mean, Chuck/Elle & Blair/Jack seemed liked the worst betrayals from S2. CV wasn't likeable but it certainly wasn't as grudge-worthy as you make it appear to be. *shakes head* But good chapter. Poor B crying. But it's a challenge for Blair to encourage Penelope to keep opening her gifts? Uh...more like an annoyance. *shakes head* whatever. I shall continue on. lol.
suspensegirl chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
oh man, this is the SECOND story I've read where CB split up b/c Blair freaked when she thought Chuck was going to ask her to marry him. *shakes head* I just don't think that's realistic. I feel like Blair would be more gung ho for it than Chuck would be, even if he'd be rather enthusiastic for it as well. *sighs & shakes head* but whatever. I'll just roll with it. This SO does not follow their S3 matured character development, but...well, it's fine. And haha, so there wasn't a drink named after her. XD Dang it. *snaps* haha. great chapter.
suspensegirl chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
*wonders if there's a drink named after her XD* Great chapter. Somehow I don't think Vanessa would be so blatant and Chuck be so aggressively defensive towards her. Their relationship just doesn't...work like that. I surely don't think she'd go on reminding him of their one night stand. I mean, she was horrified by going through with it. And in his mind, she was just another one night stand. So um...yes. But this is getting great! I loved the little CB sexual tension and how Chuck realized Blair thought he was still going to go on with the wedding. I wonder how everything with Penelope started anyways...*ponders*
suspensegirl chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
oh man, I love this. I don't think Blair would honestly smack Chuck for saying she belonged to him when they were dating...but that is my only objection I'm pretty sure. lol. I love how Chuck wants to throw his scotch glass at everyone but eric, b/c..."eric was nice." hahaha XD oh wonderful. I loved the convo between Blair & the limo driver too. lol. this is a great chapter.

*continues on*
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
OMG. I love this! *squeals* I've been dying to read this fic FOREVER. I can't believe it took me this long to come around to reading it. Probably the initial length. *shrug* lol. but omg. this line: "Just because she was living in Paris doesn't mean she doesn't know that the minion that was most defiant against her is marrying the one man she never got over." PERFECTION. It says it right there. Penelope always WAS the bitchiest of the crew. *shakes head*. I'm so excited for this fic! Great first chapter! I loved the SE banter. ;p