Reviews for Hunting for Slytherclaws
bluehairedweasley chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I was originally not going to review because you had seven reviews and seven is a perfect number but this was so good I had to review! This was funny at the beginning then became insanely fluffy! I love brotherly moments!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Haha! So awesome! I classify myself as a Slytherclaw but this makes far more sense.

Awesome fic! _
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
...okay. I've been out of then HP fandom/loop for a while so my questions, Who are theses people? Where did they come from? Where are they writen? Did I miss a book or something?

This is what happens when you return to a fandom you left, confusion. Please bring knowledge to this ignorant reader.
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
They are so cute! I think I'm melting in the fluffiness and adorableness of it all. :)
koorimechick chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is super adorable. I love these two. ]
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Aw, that was cute. At first, I thought a Slytherclaw might be some weird creature Lorcan believed in like his mother, Luna, had, but it turned out to be really sweet. And 'Slytherclaw' reminds me of when my sister and I were little and playing 'Hogwarts;' she wanted to be in Ravenclaw and I wanted to be in Hufflepuff so we decided to be in Ravenpuff!
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This was cute, though if it were my brother he probably would have chased me around the lake angry before telling me he loved me...but not all sibling experiences are made alike. ;)

Well done.

-Bruteaous-
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
XD O Fran. Thankies. It's hilarious as always. And *sigh* We'll go back to "The Heir" when you can manage a NON- HP something. XD Until then...we've got randomness that is what we just managed to settle. One type of crazy for another.

3!