Reviews for The Right Thing to Do
hajimebassaidai chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
The reference back to John's own pep talk was nicely handled. I also loved that Rodney kicked him off his own bed onto the cot. Supportive the McKay way! That the bickering kept going even though the revealing soul type moments, that they never drifted out of character, suddenly becoming wonderful at sharing their deepest feelings, was what made this fic so successful.
Space1Traveler chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Great story! Well written! I LOVED it! Thanks!
deblease chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
As always it was a great story. Are you writting any new ones? I really like reading your stories.
angw chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
I really like how you have delved into Sheppard's Character and his coping mechanisms. Especially like how you have Rodney and the others looking out for him despite his facade of everything is okay.
obaona chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
You have such a skillful way of writing - you show rather than tell much of the time, and your scenes develop naturally and flow smoothly from one to the next. And there's something I just really love about that - I can't quite explain what it is, but there's a quality to your writing that I adore. Your characterization of Rodney and John is excellent - Rodney's not often seen as empathetic, but it works here because you have him being so in such a Rodney-ish way. Like checking off a mental list of John's behavior, staying the night with John but taking the bed, his general annoyance hand-in-hand with his caring.

And John, you really nail him, too. Someone like John - who leaves no man behind - would have incredible survivor's guilt, especially considering what he goes through in the episodes you reference.

And I just loved how while Rodney was a big part of John's emotional recovery, you have Heightmeyer and others helping as well. I think that's realistic - when dealing with that kind of problem, it's not one thing that 'fixes' you but many. And you also show that through not having it just a one-scene recovery, but taking place over time and different encounters with people he knows.

Anyway, basically, I loved it! I'm off to read the rest of your stories. :)
fatum chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
hi :) I liked the story very much, just one question, I havne't gotten very far in the episodes yet, does the whole sheppard getting fed on by wraith come from an episode?
Potterworm chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Awesome story.
ellie chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Thanks for your efforts. I enjoyed this well written and thoughtful story. McKay's POV seemed to be very much in character and it was plausible that John would suffer from an overload of stress following Common Ground. I'll be looking out for more of your stories.
The Watch Stander chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Just wonderful! Nice caring friendship story very well written.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
wow that story was really great, well done :D
new creation chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
That was really Excellent! I don't think there is such a thing as too many "Common Ground" fics. Thank you for this insight into one of our favorite Colonel's dark places. God bless you
jodz92 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I genuinely loved this! You showed Sheppard breaking down, but kept it so believable and in character! I loved Rodney, the best friend, doing whatever it takes to help him through (:

Thank you for this great fic, well done (:
Dr. Dredd chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Great job! I loved the way you portrayed all the characters, not just Shep.
Alys5 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009