Reviews for SeeD
Adriannu255 chapter 27 . 1/28/2013
I really enjoyed reading this, but there is something I'm confused about: Is Ellone actually dead now? Did she send Squall and the others back to the timeline that happened in this story and just revive all the good guys who died in the battle at Esthar? All in all I enjoyed this story very very much! Wonderful writing! Keep it up!
Jesters of the Moon chapter 23 . 10/26/2012
Yay! Sir Laguna! :) love him.

Loved the chapter :) it was nice to see Squall taking initiative to help attack Sorceress Adel. Lots of nice dialogue and action :)

Love the story :) please update again soon.

-Bobby Corwen
Jesters of the Moon chapter 22 . 9/1/2012
Wow, nice chapter. Thank you for clearing everything up. Considering this is an AU, it's hard to differentiate what stuff you're using from the game and what stuff you're creating. I love this story. Please update soon. :)

-Bobby Corwen
Bobby Corwen chapter 20 . 6/15/2012
Yay! I'm glad you're continuing. This is a very interesting plot idea, and I think it's well written. Please continue!
Wandering Zephyr chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
So, Laguna escaped *without* meeting the Esthar resistance? Which logically means... Adel is still in charge! And with Edea still possessed by Ultimecia, this looks like an impending war of the Sorceress's...

Great to see this story is still active. Once again, characterisation is spot on, and there were no mistakes (at least, none that I spotted). Good work.
Helen of Troy chapter 19 . 5/16/2012
Please continue! You're an excellent author.
Wandering Zephyr chapter 19 . 3/14/2012
Good story. I always enjoy it when someone diverges from canon mid-story and tries a "what if" approach. Spelling and grammar show no problems, and the characters are all in... uh, character. Conversation likewise doesn't sound forced. A couple of gaps could do with filling in, such as Dark Garden's origins, and how Raurk and Dent got themselves into prison, but overall enough description is there. The only other issue I could see (and I may have just misread something) is: how did the monster on the train disintegrate/otherwise disappear the passengers if it never left the second car?

Apart from that, this has been very enjoyable, and I hope you continue it soon.
VibrantJackal chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
Just thought I'd say this is definately turning into one of the best FFVIII stories I've read :)

There's not really much I can say review-wise, as it seems to be at a really high quality. Only a few typos but everyone has them, everything else is brilliant :)

As I've read all of this in an hour or two I don't know how frequent updates are, but I hope you're not struggling to keep this going, as it's a brilliant read and I'm looking forward to seeing both how the story goes and if there are any links to the later parts of the FFVIII game.

Overall just keep up the good work, and sorry this isn't too critical, but I hope it's helpful in some way nonetheless :D
Jebus Creiss chapter 16 . 2/3/2011
Hmm, pretty good. Plot is tight, decent characterisation. Little minimalist for my taste, but otherwise brilliant. Keep at it!
Le petit roi chapter 16 . 2/1/2011
Sadly a little short but excellent nontheless, Can't wait to see how the other teams make it through the attack.
Undeniable Mystique chapter 15 . 1/21/2011
I really hope you update soon. Sorry, not much of a review, but I really do hope you update soon!
ThisTwilightGarden chapter 13 . 11/12/2010
I really like this story. I like that it's not like everyither FF8 fic, it's original and well written and you were right on with the characters personalities. I hope you continue with the good work.
Le petit roi chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
This story is expertly written and you've managed to keep everyone in character flawlessly. I can't wait to see where you tke this.
KingofHeartless'09 chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Very good writing , excellent plot, and great detail love it.
Undeniable Mystique chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I really like the first chapter, Jason! You've done an amazing job of introducing the characters and the situation they are facing. There is enough tension to leave me guessing, but at the same time it's not too much. Good job!

I caught a few mistakes. "Damn," he curses silently to himself. There was a tense shift there, but I think it's a typo and you didn't intend for it.

Also, the their in '"Their submerging!"' should be they're or they are.

Other than that, this story is off to a great start! I'm not a fan of AU stories either, but you've done a great job in the introduction for this one!