Reviews for Animalistic
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow! This deserves an update! Great job!
Kenzielovedoctor chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was really great! Write some more!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Great fic!
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I actually like the unfinished quality of the ending. It give me the chance to finish the story in my head:) I love seeing Logan battle with himself over Marie. It shows how much he cares for her and how much he doesn't want to treat her like everyone else.
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Um...why didn't they get together?
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
awesome! poor logan, though.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Chesca Tipton chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This was really well written. You should write a sequel ;)
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
omg!

beautiful
kellou24 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Great story! Absolutely loved Logan. I like how you write it with him battling his demons and not following his instincts. No matter how much he wants to. I'm surprised Jean wasn't mentioned. I didn't like her anyway. Absolutely amazing:D
YaimLight chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
that was really good... i liked it
JohnPaulGeorgeandRingo chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I agree with every single review on here, this was great :)

And yes, stalker Logan is hot ;)

Loved inner Wolverine and Logan's hatred of Bobby...I mean Jeez, who likes Bobby anyway?

Once again I LOVED it!
Dangrassi chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
GAH!

You do not know how THRILLED I was that you featured the lyrics of "Eat You Alive" at the end of this fic. I lie to you not when I say it was on my Rogan playlist I used for inspiration when writing my last fic.

Amazing. I really, really enjoyed how you described the inner battle between Logan and Wolverine.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
M,stalker-logan is so yummy.

"the sound she made when she finished. And the one when they started again"

Ungh. Hot! Wow.

I get the no sequal, but I'm sure they'll be alternate endings to this floating through my daydreams for quite some time. ; p
San Nanoki chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I love the smutt. You write as logan very well. Must read more!
BrennaM chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
O loved this...so much promise for the future for lucky Marie. *grins* I don't think she would mind one bit being Wolverine's! heheheh