Reviews for Sleepy Lover
taely chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
soo CUTE PLEASE, I BEG OF U, MORE

although i dnt understand the part at the end..? was it another story? did i miss it? O_O -clueless
Yumoyori chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wow. This was really good. Please continue on making stories for Maid-sama since there isn't that many to read. I loved it so please create another one so that I can read it. Thank You :)
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Ohh, this was good! I can't stop squealing! XD

I hope you write more!
CrzyChibi chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
aww! this is so cute! XD good job for your first story! 3
Anazarel chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
aw, so cute together...

I'm an eternal misaki&usui lover!
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Awsome... I love the chapter when they go to the beach and Usui gets all possesive and stuff! It's so kawaii! XD *sqeal*
IceCreamChanges chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
usui is my all time favorite manga guy! and this story just made my day! THANKS! :D
Enclarity chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
The irony at the end is funny. xD

I loved this one.

Keep up the good work. :D
Harumaki03 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
¡Wi! ¡My second fic read on english and i feel amazed! ¡Monica-san, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you a lot! I recently descovered this section (A few days i was to the point to cry of frustration because i couldn't find nothing about Maid-sama! Etto... i was looking like Kaichou wa Maid... and is just maid-sama... my ignorance don't have limits u_u) Uh, but forgetting about that i just want to tell you: Great, you have 10/10, it's just like them, i love usui-kun, he's so cute *-* and Misaki-chan too, they look so cute together, they become one of my most favorites couples...

I'll hope you keeping writing of them, and for sure i will read your next work if you decide to make another fanfiction of this wonderfull manga, my congrats for you and you rock!

A huge hug from Dominican Republic (yeah... i'm speak spanish, for that reason if i have faults writting, i hope you forgive me u_u, i never study the language, the words just came to my head and write... Yeah... i'm a little weird..., well... THANKS A LOT AGAIN!)

¡Ja ne!
Babi Abe chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Aw

I could never find anything cuter
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3