Reviews for Midnight Fantasies
i want to die
Zoe chapter 2 . 3/12
This is one of the best I have ever seen. X3
Concorde8 chapter 2 . 1/27
Woot! Sasunarusasu is the best. Thanks for writing!
Tuesday'sHere chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Whoohoo I love clones! Seriously why else would these hot guys be able to make solid copies of themselves if not to use them for fucking? I enjoyed both scenes (because they were both fucking hot!) but damn that double penetration just gets my motor running! Sexy and hot as hell, thank you for the stories! Easy to read and picture just how they were positioned which just makes everything better, awesome job!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
0/0
Soul Butterfrre chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Ha, cute. I loved it, it was a surprisingly in character PWP unlike some with Saskue as a whiny uke.

I read this during math class Lol
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Omg wow threesome is freaky hot! I'm more into Sasunaru than Narusasu but narusasu of this part is really hot as hell lol. Love it!

-SN4ever
yunaisu chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
gaaaaawwddd! that was nerve-wrecking. the threesome and a clone to boot? c'mon it's just erotic and sexy! anyone will read this would feel orgasm. i'll find it really reaallyy errroooootttiiiccc! nice job in this.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
And the Best Use of Kage Bunshin award goes to...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Oh please please make another one! This was so erotic so hot!
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Chapter two is officially the hottest thing that was ever written, in my opinion. Seriously, I've read a whole lot of smex scenes but not one of them left me literally panting like this one. You absolutely deserve more followers, this is pure literary gold. :)
A3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love that Billy Idol song and this fic gave a whole new meaning to it. Way to go. *thumbs up*
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
that was some of the sexiest shit I have ever read (〃ω〃)
Vanillamoo chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Haaa.. omg... throughout the whole story i felt like.. i felt like squealing! And- i just cant explain that feeling in words! But. Damn. This has got to be the best two-shots and Narusasu fanfic :3
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
cockslut nice word very hot