Reviews for Kaidan
penknife321 chapter 12 . 1/25
Please tell me this is still going? I love this story.
Riddle Wraith chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
It would be cool to see this updated.
crazyfan17 chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! This plot is totally awesome. I HAVE to know what happens next :-)
Lutias'Kokopelli chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Oh my. I just can't say anything but this: THIS is awesome. Really. Usually there's always some little things I find to tell to the author to help them improve a little for the next issues, but here I just... can't find anything. Maybe I would have added some more descriptions and/or tellings between dialogues, but that's only because that's my own writing style (and I do it so much that nobody wants to read then, so I won't ask you to do it xD).
No, really, I'm sure many people already told you that, but this crossover is a very good one, that mixes perfectly both fandoms, and completely. I would never have thought about adding characters like Eri (let alone Midori), so that kind of surprise was just great and pleasant (even more when I usually am able to find out already almost 50% of the plot by myself very soonly in most fictions I read. By now every time I find a fiction in which I am stuck like this and have to wait for the next issues to truly understand what is going on, I'm just over the moon. And this is the case here, now that I'm stuck with only mere hypothesis without any proof **)

I hope that you will update this someday, because it really is worth it. And I just love your writing style, which is very fluid, without being too short nor too much, and very understandable (for me who is French, that's quite a good point, I could read this at 4:00 AM without any difficulties and not wanting to go to sleep before I was done reading xD).
I'll stop here, but... I really hope you will keep this on. You really should if you have time and inspiration for this (and about inspiration, I just wouldn't be able to believe you don't have it. At least you definitely know what is going on and what you've planned for the future, I just can read it in your fiction itself). So good luck for this (and Merry Christmas by the way ) ! :D
Yannami chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
Oh my GOD! You seriously maximized the DP and DC crossover potential, this is amazing! Years after you last updated, just know that there are people out there who'll be looking this up, and then cry when they find themselves in this cliffhanger!

The flow of the story is great! I like the mystery you made Kid into by introducing him later in the story. The Toichi bit was sweet too. Damn, such a good daddy. Makes me sympathize with Kaito all over again. I want more of this. And Kid. Ugh, Kid! 3

Danny is great here too! His cartoon, normal sarcastic teen humor mixed well with the serious world of Conan. Speaking of which, wonder how he'll react when Conan does show his true colors.

PLEASE! pleasepleaseplease don't leave us hanging like this! Please find it in your CREATIVE AND TOTALLY HUMANE heart to continue this. Okay?

No, I'm not kissing up to you. But PLEASE!
orangesorafan chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
oh i want more. this is getting awesome. hehe
Lalealy chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
I hope you come back to this story someday. It's awesome and I want to know what happens next! :D
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Awwwwww, I really want this to be updated, but it seems you haven't done ANYTHING concerning your stories since the end of 2012. Well, if you do happen to come back, please please PLEASE updated this story? Onegaishimasu?
abblesindatardis chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
This is extremely well done, and you're leavin' me hangin'. PLEASE UPDATE.
RandomCitizen chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
No halfa here... Old Daniel here died from...an electricution accident. And is...possessing his corpse through magic.(that last one may be too much) :P
RandomCitizen chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Phew, thought he had it there. Half a lawyer's job is to keep a secret. :3
RandomCitizen chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
How're gonna explain this one Danny? (now you're making this too easy for the cops let alone Conan) 'XP
RandomCitizen chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Wup. Best bet may be to find a quick hiding place to jump out and make him invisibleintangible, but that may reveal to much to the theif lest he knocks him out...or something.
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Remember Danny, the best lies come from truths! Explain that you "thought" you saw a ghost, and that you didn't want to be believed you were crazy because of your ghost hunter parents or somethin'. :P (though at the way it's going, Phantom may end up being seen as the murder ghost)
RandomCitizen chapter 7 . 10/1/2013