Reviews for Ed Abuse II: The Brother of Eddy's Brother
HonestyAndTruth chapter 7 . 6/14
I'm sorry but that was one of the cringiest Ed Edd n Eddy Fanfics I've ever read. It was like a 10 year old wrote it. The plot and idea was really cool, but the actual story was awful. The thought of Eddy's brother coming back to take revenge is an awesome idea, but the way you did it made me cringe really hard. The dialogue was cheesy and forced, the actual wording and narrative was annoying and stupid, the characters were all too extreme and didn't seem like the proper characters at all, and the way you told the whole thing was just embarrassing. It was a good idea, but a terrible, terrible delivery. I'm just being honest, you know? Try and improve, get better and learn new techniques. Because without really learning or trying, your stories and overall work will stay cringey and badly written. Sorry. But it's true. You'll probably get better though, if you keep trying and working hard. : )
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
GREAT STORY
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
So sweet

I love that big purple rock, it so seems like Johnny to become all crazy without Plank

Good chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Honestly, I found this funny..And of course the creator is God to the characters XD
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Tears in eyes, noo, don't do it Eddy! Poor Eddy needs a hug..

Good chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
brr I got chills and eddys bro was being so cool to Eddy..

nice chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
nice chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
good chapter
Dani chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Dude, that was So Clever how you made Double D say "You drowned yourself, for Samuel Vincent's sake!"

Samuel vincent, the voice actor of Double D. Lols.

(I had to look that referance up on Google, I found out he's Canadian O_o)

Thanks

-Dani_
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
AWESOME! I totally loved this story. I can't wait for the next Ed abuse.
TFFWFKA elejamie chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
Such a good story. Well done.

Epic fight, as well as Kevin being unsure whether or not to cheer Eddy on.

Love the epilogue, and Eddy's brother being arrested.

From Coventry

elejamie
Red One1223 chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
Woohoo! THEY'RE FINALLY MAKING A MOVIE FOR THIS SHOW!
gamemaster04 chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
AWESOME

i wonder what will happen next...WHAT WILL YOU COME UP WITH NEXT?

!

(i mean THIS IS EPIC LIKE ALOT DUDE! )
TFFWFKA elejamie chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
YAY! You updated.

Anyways, I can't seem to find Ed, Eddy, Nazz or Kevin acting OOC. Then again, I haven't watched the show in ages.

I can't wait to see if Eddy's brother's uppance will come. And if he uses the Kankers to help. Then, the all-out war will begin, with one team going DOWN!

Eager as a... fish

elejamie
Red One1223 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
That would make sense and hope you update soon! I'm guessing it's only a few more chapters til it's over isn't it?