Reviews for Sweet Little Boy
Zyenna chapter 9 . 1/24
Oooh... poor McGee... I was crying. It's really true about Therapy not being a cure... in my experience it just helps you grasp a blad of grass that keeps you from falling over the edge. Life helps you claw your way back to the surface... it's long, it's painful, and sometimes you slip so far back you have to go get therapy again to regain your hold but... one day doesn't hurt quite so much... one day you won't think about it as many times as the last several hundred days... one day you can talk about it to friends and loved ones without pain flaring up or reliving the memories... and one day you think that it's gonna get better... and it does... thank you for writing such a good story. I really enjoyed it. Please keep writing!
Wendy Gray chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
Oh my God, I loved this. Am weeping buckets as I type this! Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
this will make you want to hug mcgee and not let go
mariejane.louise chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
Great story. Added it to my favourite pile
Inu-Neko2 chapter 9 . 3/16/2015
It's soooo sad! And the story is written pretty wall, i can say :D
Aesheri chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
I am crying. Thank you very much.

Honestly, that was a very touching story, and I don't think my eyes stayed dry for even a second. Very well written, amazing story. Needs a higher tear-rating.

And I am now off to read a happier story to balance it out. Lovely story!
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
awww the ending is enough to make a girl cry her eyes out ...no fair
greenwings33 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
(':
Kyrianae Narii chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
My eyes are watering, and I want to cry. Damn you really well written sentimental sad writing!
Gracfully chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
neat
Sara chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Darn you Darn you Darn you made me cry. AWSOME story.
Gracfully chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
awesome
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
gah, you just ripped my heart out, and stompped all over it... how could you. but fantastic story :D
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
I've fit to say this is one of the most beautiful things I have read. Ever. Brought tears to my eyes... :'}