Reviews for Sweet Little Boy
greenwings33 chapter 9 . 3/23
(':
Kyrianae Narii chapter 9 . 3/7
My eyes are watering, and I want to cry. Damn you really well written sentimental sad writing!
Gracfully chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
neat
Sara chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Darn you Darn you Darn you made me cry. AWSOME story.
Gracfully chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
awesome
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
gah, you just ripped my heart out, and stompped all over it... how could you. but fantastic story :D
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
I've fit to say this is one of the most beautiful things I have read. Ever. Brought tears to my eyes... :'}
ny05016sc chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was a really good story start to finish.
hari chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
thank you for this.
Automail-gHost chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
... No words can describe...

I have a huge lump in my throat now! Oh. My. Gosh! .

That ending was absolutely PERFECT! Amazing job!

I was seeing and feeling everything, your writing skills are far superior! :3

I loved this SOOOOOOO MUCH! Great job on this stunning story! - I wish that there were more stories of this caliber on this site, this is wonderful, I really love it. :)

You should give yourself a great big pat on the back for this one, you should be gloating and bragging right about now. It is JUST that good. .
68luvcarter chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
I cried so hard reading this I had to stop for tissues several times. This broke my heart but parts of it was so sweet. Wonderful job.
cato1850 chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
Oh my God, I am freaking sobbing. That was so good. I'll be thinking about this story for weeks. You are a fantastic writer. Thank you!
lunachiarolover chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
this is a amazing story, im usually a happy humor fan, but reading this was amazing and one of the few angst stories i think ill ever love. amazing job dreamsweetmydear. seriously. i actually cried at the end, when i read the "hi momma" part. i usually dont EVER cry... EVER! and this got me. thank you for writing such an amazing story. thank you, and fantastic job.
CSImadfan21 chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
i really loved this story really well written
Hellokitty654 chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
I loved it... but it made me cry :( but i want to read more stories from you... write more :) *hugs*