Reviews for Til Death Do Us Part
littlesprout chapter 28 . 6/11
Great chapter
Thanks for writing
If their hands were bound together, like if they were standing side by side while Harry's right hand would be tried Draco's left would be. Because it meets in the middle.

Left O O Right

Harry Draco
Yoshu chapter 28 . 5/5
Please tell me you are going to update
not telling chapter 28 . 5/4
the whole fanfiction story is amazing. Best by far! But one question... Will Draco and Harry fall madly in love and make out with each other. You should do that.
DOPSOP chapter 28 . 1/29
SO... have you quit this story or soemtin'? cause hasn't been updated for over a year.
It's a good story thought, I just love how you've got the characters down to a T.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 28 . 12/31/2015
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA MAKE THEM SUFFER THROUGH THE TASKS! hmmmmmm i wonder if a lake full of piranhas would be any fun?
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
XD XD XD YESSSSSSSS! GO AGENT ~PERRY!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/1/2015
Nooooooooo don't leave me here alone and desolate in my disappear I need this story I love this story I need an updateeeeeeeeeeeee pleazzeeeee
Maja chapter 28 . 10/4/2015
I really hope you'll continue this story, it's really good
PenguinGirl94 chapter 24 . 8/28/2015
Haha.. 'Weasley number seven' thats a good one :)
PenguinGirl94 chapter 23 . 8/27/2015
The part with Hermione was compleatly random.. like what the heck even happened.. she's absent from the story then WHAM shes crying and demanding that Harry lives. And I hope Draco questions Harry bout his vindictive comment.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
Dumbledoor's speach at the end.. required a 'dun dun dun' moment lol. The suspense was wonderfully written. Kinda disgusted that Hermione seems like she'd prefer Harry die by not touching Draco then actually touch him an live. I mean get over it. Why can't they place a stickying charm on somepart of themselves so they don't separate in sleep.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 28 . 8/7/2015
Please continue! I love it. Especially love how Ron interacts with Sean. Adorable. Made me laugh so hard, this fic did. Hehe Ricky is adorable. I think if TR met Ricky then he would become a believer in light. Maybe not though, but point is, Ricky is an adorable bunny on red bull!
AD7 chapter 28 . 7/22/2015
You've neglected your muses... agaaaain. Good story, though, even if I cringe at slash. Hard to find anything decent that's not slash, though, so here I am. Hope to see more, at some point.
Ciaos.