Reviews for The Amelioration
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010

well first of all, thank you for being an author who likes what they made D

To be truthful, I don't know why you think it's hard for anyone to come across your fic. If you didn't know, "The Amelioration" has been listed upon multiple BreakxSharon communities, which include C2's, Livejournal fanpages, a mangafox community,and I even saw the name on a deviantart fangroup grouppage (all without using "The amelioration" as key word - I had a BreakxSharon craze and I tried to dig into the depths of the intertube for some BxS love).

On an interesting note, your story has been listed, and kept on all these lists even when you haven't even updated in the past year or so.

That's just proof of how much ppl like what you wrote, which means it's highly likely ppl think your story is good.

so puh-leaaase update?

If you want me to tell you how good your fic is and all those features that defines your piece as 'a really really well written fanfic' then I can write well over 2000 words to that. Seriously.
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Seriously, this is flippin good.

The way you captured the two of them just went straight for my heart.

I don't really know how to describe my feelings here.

How about this - On the practical level, this is one of the few fics I can be sure to say not only do I love but I can keep this in my bookmark folder of fanfic booty and read this fic over, over and over again and still be able to find value in doing so.

I really hope you can continue this fic.
super-rat chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
ogh...Seriously! This is wonderful! Please, do some more when you have time! :3
super-rat chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Such a great chapter!
super-rat chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
What a great chapter! I'm going to read the others now...
NeRinNe chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Again, a wonderful chapter~ It goes a bit slow, reeally slow, so it just leaves me itching for more.

Ah, they kissed~ Good. I love how Sharon didn't seem to expect him to do anything back. Also, I'm a bit confused about his handicap. Is it the one from the manga chapter 42 (I think), or is this before that time? Ugh, I cant tell Either way though, Im itching to figure out what's gonna happen.
KirakishouAlice chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I practically freaked when he got all serious! Sharon's a little OOC with the cussing and whatnot, but I guess a little OOC is needed for fanfiction, right? I love this story, the detail is wonderful!

I honestly wish there were more stories for this pairing...
Yuko6754 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
I've already told you what I caught over AIM, so I won't repeat it. XD Kudos, Kat. Great chapter. I hope you can update soon. D Your description is good, but like I've said before, keep an eye on grammatical errors (I make em all the time. XP)!

NeRinNe chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
This story? It's rich. Pure gold, I tell you. I find it often that when Break is not his usual grinning, happy self, people often portray him... Weirdly. I can't put my finger on it, but it makes him out of character, even if he's serious enough in cannon multiple times.

But you - you write him very well. Also with Sharon, I might add. Actually, your writing in general just makes me happy, and it's enjoyable to read. Im interested and curious to what Sharon has to say to his question.

Also... ' “That’s me, your ever persistent masochist.” '

That line wins! XD

Update soon~
Jadehaku chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
I am luvin' your story so far! It was really sweet how break automatically goes to sharon's room to sleep.I'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops _
yrlovisaverb chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
this is AWESOME, update soon please!
wibbly chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Sweet and interesting.

Can't wait to read more.

Update soon.
Nishla chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Gah, I love this story. You write it very well, and I love the way you portray Sharon and Break's relationship. I think you can portray Break very well. Keep it up, and update! D:
deadaccount123344555 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
o_o This just gets better and better...
CherreeSherree chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
aw [: cute story

i have to admit this is one of the cutest couples ive seen