Reviews for Felis
Mana Cyborg Alchemist chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Great story, I'm glad there are stories like these in this rather small archive.
Iridium Wings chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
For some reason reading this made me want to play the game again...
firedraygon chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
Very cute~! (Except Jess's D:) Haha, I love Muppy's ending the best. Awesome work with this~

~fd97
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
very nice :D
Time Manipulator chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
I would love you forever if you finished this, or at least get to roxis making a pact with him. Its such a good story :D
firedraygon chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
This is absolutely perfect, just what I was looking for in MK fic! I'm really hoping you update soon. Using Sulpher as a narrator is a great idea, lovely characterization and working the game script into this. Please do write more soon!

~fd97
roxis chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
aw... sweet... nice touch. i would love to read more of this
Chaos Silk chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
This chapter made me giggle, and finally gave me the push I needed to type up those drabbles now that I have a bit of free time. I love the way you've written everyone, though I particularly adore your Flay, he just seems so fun.

I'm off to type before I lose my inspiration, thank you for writing this, take care~.

~Chaos
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
amusing update
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
adorable chappy
Diacritical chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
Fires...? Do you live in SoCal?

Haha, I love how blunt your Sulpher is. "He wanted Vayne to have a pact with someone who would live more than a couple years longer than Sulpher did, otherwise it was all wasted effort."

And so begins the year and a half (or more) of Roxis torture- I mean training.

...And I -know- that I was going to say more last night when I'd first read this, but sometime during the night it seems to have fled my mind.
Chaos Silk chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
I have to say that this chapter is the best so far, I absolutely love what you have had Sulpher set up. Using the Mana of Light as a 'training' system for Roxis is pure genius, and I love how you're leading up to Sulpher's death scene.

Sulpher's descriptions of Vayne's workshop members amuse me greatly, most especially Flay's. Now that I think about it, Roxis, Vayne, Jess and Anna are the only ones there for Alchemy, the others all have reasons of their own. Anyway, good chapter as always. Thank you for writing it.

~Chaos
Living Chain chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
Oh, new chapter :)

Yes, both Isolde and Theo are jerk :( I used to hate Theo very much, and still remains 'till now, lol, although not as a big as they were before.

And, will this ended up as Roxis' ending be the canon one? Not a problem, tho, i love that ending than some of the others xD

P.s.: Actually, the Mana of Light is a he x3 Yes, unbelieveable, is it? I saw it at some sites, tho, and his Japanese voice sounds like a bishounen-boy, too.

Anyway, update as usual, i'll be waiting for it.
Living Chain chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
Nice as always :)

I'd never thought that Vayne's will to always help others is caused by his nature as a mana if you didn't stated it here. And then, it's all make senses, that his only wish is to fulfill other's wishes.

*sigh* It's really made me sad knowing there's no cameo in MK2 :( (except for that three characters of course)

They could just at least put other Vayne as a secret boss there, or make an intrequel about Vayne.

Anyhow, please update sooner or later :3
VaynexArabella4ever chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
I love the way you think :D

I never would have thought about it this way but I think that if they introduced the very beggining of Vayne's life in the game then it would be similar to this story. It's awesome! ;) Please update!