Reviews for Cast Your Fate to the Wind
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Cool idea!
narellew68 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
O my word ... LOVED IT!

At first I was a tad dubious about the setting, but wow ... please tell me there will be more story-line sequel including the highs & lows of our wonderful SG-1 team situated in the wild, wild west!
I am imagining one along the lines of angst, angst, angst where one of the members(maybe Daniel is implicated in sharing secrets with the Indians&Jack, through association also must fight for, you know ... truth, justice, the right to sarcasm/snippiness in any and every circumstance ... and the American way!
*flag unfurls & flies patrioically*
Dubbers chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
Lovely ending to a really entertaining and well written fic. Thanks for sharing!
DigDeeper chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
I love this verse! I wish you would do a follow up, maybe their wedding followed by the birth of a child etc etc? Come on! You know you want to!
missyme48 chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
brilliant the whole story wasd awesome luved it
BlindingFirefly chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
Okay, I absolutely love this. The plot is so original! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to read your other stories!
elleelle chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
An adorable story!
Entilzha chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
Wonderful story. Thanks :)
Nynaeve506 chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
I don't usually go for the different settings/Stargate characters but I really enjoyed this :D You do UST very well!
rmonroe chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
I ADORE this story! I loved how true you stayed to the the characters despite everything taking place in a very different setting. Excellent work!
Rhysel Ash chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
This was a great story, I was sad to see it end. Is there any chance of a sequel?
steelefanforever chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
What a great story. It was so fun to see some of my favorite fictional characters in what is probably my favorite time period. Jack would have made such a good sheriff and you stayed true to the characters in spite of the change in setting. Definitely one of my favorite AUs.
Yol chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
Sweet story and sorry to see it end. Thanks so much for writing it. Hope to more of your storlies.
HAZMOT chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
I knew sooner or later that the bad guy would show up. Sam escaping and her father still investigating the escaped gang was due. Luckily Jack was very protective of Sam and returned her safe. Luckily Lorne was quick and no one else was seriously injured. Neubus could of easily taken Sam hostage and killed her afterwards. But alls well that ends well. Jack wanted to marry the safisticated Sam and with her fathers permission. She finally has that new life in the west with her lovely Jack. :D
Starlover1990 chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
Aw...I loved this story! so different than all the others but very good though! Cute and happy ending too. I liked it that they still went to Sara:) It was appropriate!