Reviews for Cast Your Fate to the Wind
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Loved it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Halloween costumes were very different in 1891. I doubt there would be any fairy princesses or black cats running around, especially considering how superstitious people were back then.
djenie chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I've read this story several times over the past few years and have enjoyed it every time! I love the image of Jack as a sheriff!
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Cool idea!
narellew68 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
O my word ... LOVED IT!

At first I was a tad dubious about the setting, but wow ... please tell me there will be more story-line sequel including the highs & lows of our wonderful SG-1 team situated in the wild, wild west!
I am imagining one along the lines of angst, angst, angst where one of the members(maybe Daniel is implicated in sharing secrets with the Indians&Jack, through association also must fight for, you know ... truth, justice, the right to sarcasm/snippiness in any and every circumstance ... and the American way!
*flag unfurls & flies patrioically*
Dubbers chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
Lovely ending to a really entertaining and well written fic. Thanks for sharing!
DigDeeper chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
I love this verse! I wish you would do a follow up, maybe their wedding followed by the birth of a child etc etc? Come on! You know you want to!
dry-shampoo chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
brilliant the whole story wasd awesome luved it
BlindingFirefly chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
Okay, I absolutely love this. The plot is so original! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to read your other stories!
elleelle chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
An adorable story!
Entilzha chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
Wonderful story. Thanks :)
Nynaeve506 chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
I don't usually go for the different settings/Stargate characters but I really enjoyed this :D You do UST very well!
rmonroe chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
I ADORE this story! I loved how true you stayed to the the characters despite everything taking place in a very different setting. Excellent work!
Rhysel Ash chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
This was a great story, I was sad to see it end. Is there any chance of a sequel?
steelefanforever chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
What a great story. It was so fun to see some of my favorite fictional characters in what is probably my favorite time period. Jack would have made such a good sheriff and you stayed true to the characters in spite of the change in setting. Definitely one of my favorite AUs.