Reviews for The Better to Bite You With
misuky7 chapter 11 . 1/22
I adore the idea of Buffy and Spike mating, and I most definitely loved the thought of Spike and the Slayer being much older than known. This story was marvelous. :3
madcloisfan chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Loved it

Sequel?
Storm Blackheart chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
I loved this work, it was enthraling and captivating. great job on this story. I love the Philosophy/Theology of the demon souls that you created and the way you explaned it was perfect.

are you planning a sequel for this story? I would love it read it if you are
EnglishChocolate chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Did i miss something? At what point were they shagging...don't get me wrong, i'm very much enjoying the strory so far but i'm all about continuity and i find myself asking...when were they shagging? When Spike is explaining the claim he says it they both drank from eachother while shagging.

I note the heavy petting and dry humping and it was all very very steamy but unless i blanked it out or something they didn't actually go beyond that. They didn't actually have sex...or did they and i just didn't read it right?
Wind Spirt chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
Really like it are you going to write a sequel?
Nerdygurl4 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I LOVE this story! Well written and very compelling tale with all the little storyline extras you added, prehistory, vampire mating, etc. I hope you will be writing a sequel, I think you could do so much with it, and I would like to see what happens with the council, Glory and the scooby gang.
sweetprincipale chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
The first two chapters are so well done! Can't wait to get to the next!
skysayzrawr chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
Aww, very very good! Not so 'M' as other 'M' stories I have encountered in the past...which isn't exactly a bad thing! :D
SoapFanTracy chapter 11 . 11/6/2010
I loved this story. The only thing I didn't like is that we didn't get to see them defeat Glory, without Buffy or Spike having to die, of course!
H pylori chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
It's probably too late now - and I've only realised it myself, but you've the names of teeth mixed up. Canines is what you want. Not incisors... unless the effect is for Buffy to have 8 sharpened teeth.

Incisors are your 2 front teeth and the 2 teeth either side. Same on the lower jaw as well. The Canines, both upper and lower, flank the incisors. Molars come last.
Andrea111 chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
So Spike, not caring about the past, only the future. If only we could all be like that. Lovely chap.
Andrea111 chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
good for Buffy for refusing to sneak around! it's about time.
Andrea111 chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
lol - love the fight! Great chap.
hideher chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
This is such a great story. Love the update.
Andrea111 chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
"Secret weapon slayer here, all badies beware". lol,

so Buffy. Can't wait to see what happens next, with her running outside in the raw.