Reviews for The Better to Bite You With
Andrea111 chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Love your mythology. Slayer as a vampire makes sense.
darkestdesire8 chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
This chapter was amazing, loved your idea, about the pre exsistance. Wicked story. I have to admit I checked out your homepage saw the story there and finished reading it. I loved it, your have an amazing talent, and your story was amazing. I didn't want it to end, I would of loved to see what happened with the council. Are you thinking of writing a sequal at all, or continuing this? I will continue to reread this as you post and review, wicked job author.
Andrea111 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
good chappy. looking forward to more.
Andrea111 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
good for Spike for not letting Buffy blame him for the claiming.
Andrea111 chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
mmmm, lovely lovely spuffy.
Andrea111 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
loved the humerous/humerus word play.
Andrea111 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I just love that ep. Good job
darkestdesire8 chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
Oh wow, that went better then I expected, your Giles is still reasonable, I like that. Wonder if Giles will work out what put Buffy in this state. Love this, can't wait for more.
darkestdesire8 chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Oh wow, another amazing chapter, love their new strengths, can't wait to see how Giles is gonna react. Can't wait for more.
andrea1 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Yummy! Love this chap. please update soon.
andrea1 chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
I like how Buffy talked herself into healing Spike when he refused her blood. I hated that she left him to heal on his own in the show. The buffybot episode was one of my favorites.
andrea1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
oh my but i like this. cant wait to see what happens next
darkestdesire8 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
OMG that was amazing, they claimed each other, I am so excited to see where this story is headed. Unbelievably good, Love your work, can't wait for more.
darkestdesire8 chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
OMG I totally can't wait for the next chapter. I love Spike. You have an amazing talent at writing.
darkestdesire8 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Oh wow, that was wonderful, really well written, I love Spuffy stories, can't wait to read more.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »