Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events Starring Eject
blueinate chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I almost cried D': So touching! This one-shot is written really well!
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
That ended well.
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was a very sad One-shot. But very spark warming near the end of it all. Very good. I really enjoyed this. Keep up the good work!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Awwww what an adorable ending! *melts*
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
aawwww! so cute, I was ssooooo worried, and thought the Eject was gonna die. NEVER piss off a creator, or thier siblings, pit dont piss off family for that matter, cause they WILL beat you up. *hugs Eject and givs him a private Tv with only sports chanels* aww, poor Ject. lets hope Blaster never finds out
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This bunny has been harvested successfully.

Well done. This is one of my personal favorite one-shots. I've found myself returning to this fic several times this week, and I've read it about three weeks ago. I'm still thinking about it though.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
*shakes head* Younglings.
Zea T chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Poor little Eject!

I really felt for him through reading this. I could certainly see why he felt so hurt, and why his friends and family felt so guilty. Ultimately, everything that happened was his fault and came as a result of his own bad judgement in going without sleep, but no one was without fault in the way they reacted without listening to explanations. Certainly he didn't deserve to end up fighting for his life that way.

The final scenes, with Megabyte menacing the poor cassette and everyone's reaction were fantastic. I loved Ratchet too - his broadcast alert was just perfect.

Thanks for sharing an enjoyable story.
Glass lady chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This is a very sweet little story. Nice imagery, especially "molten sugar dripped from his words" that is great. You can use less "telling verb" such as "was," and replaces them with verb that show. Still, great story.

Keep writing,

Glass Lady
Bumblebee's Girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
ar! so cute!

i love Blaster's younglings!

i hope Eject doesnt get into anymore trouble - hm!

loved it! xx
lonely medicbot girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
this is my favourite story! i have to keep rereading!
tiedwithribbons chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
AW! Poor widdle Eject! I'm glad everything worked out in the end.

Nice work on the story. It's so rare to find good stories featuring the cassettibots-the cassetticons seem to be much more popular.
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
::Hugs Eject:: Such a Wonderful Story! I'm so happy that this little guy got back to his family: this fic was the sweetest thing I've read today! I absolutely adore this 'verse of yours.

Here, have a cookie n.n... ñ.ñ and please, give this energon-cookie jar to Eject for me, please!

dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Megatron deserved every punch thrown at him.

And Ravage better lay low for a while and noot let Blaster and the others catch him the next time he's spying.