Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
InceptionErection chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Aw this ending was great and I felt that I needed to review it though I'm gonna have to go back and re-read it (i don't see a problem with that ;D) I'm so glad you decided to finish it off.

Fantastic job!
DancingMagpie chapter 15 . 1/1/2012
Great finish to the story! I do love a long epilogue :D You should definitely continue writing about Bruce and Connie! Your fics are some of the best Bruce/OC stories I've read. Thanks for an awesome read!
Lamminator chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
Yes, yes! More, more! I'd love to read more about Bruce and Connie. I like your style of writing and would love to see more. But take your time with it; no rush.

Until then (I hope):

ROCK ON!
SnippetyJewel chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
I don't want the story to end...
DancingMagpie chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
I'm so happy you updated! I think I might actually have gasped with delight when I saw the alert in my inbox :D This was an amazing chapter, though my heart broke a little at the end. Connie can't just leave him! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the epilogue - and you should definitely write a sequel! It's stories like yours that are making the agonising wait for TDKR a little bit more bearable!
Paola Hernandez chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
Please have Connie come back to Bruce! I can't believe she's leaving him. Great story btw, can't wait to read the epilogue.
SnippetyJewel chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Wow! Action from beginning to end. I loved it! :D
Miasen chapter 13 . 4/14/2011
So much more fun rereading this than writing on my exam paper! :D I cannot get over how awesome everything about this story is. Really. It's perfect. And your writing makes me so jealous, I have such a long way to go before I'm anywhere near your skills. Now, off to write you go! We need more Batman. DKR is still so far away. (And no, I'm like not procrastinating at all. Dunno why you'd think that. :P)
InceptionErection chapter 13 . 4/13/2011
I'm really glad you're back and I can't wait to see what's next!

I'm really sorry about what happened to your grandmother. I know what you're going through, October of 2009 my grandpa was diagnosed with lung cancer and passed away the next June. Although I don't know you well, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Paola Hernandez chapter 13 . 4/10/2011
That as awesome! thanks for updating, hope for the next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2011
Please write more I can't wait for the next chapter:)
CherryMae chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
Oh PLEASE update! I've been reading your work for a while now and love it- but you have to continue on. You can't leave us readers to hang for so long, it's not fair to us. You are depriving us of your great work :( please don't be so mean.

Happy New Year!
EYESviolet chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
... O:

Oh. My. God.

Your writing is brilliant. Absolutely exquisite. How do you write so gosh darn well? *sob*

The plotline is BEAUTIFUL. Realistic, varied, and NEVER boring. Each chapter had me asking "Will she fall in love with Bruce, or Batman?" (Because I think we all know both are swoon-worthy).

I absolutely love how you write Batman. It's so DIFFERENT. You write him as so passionate and inhuman and dark! With most authors, there's absolutely no difference in writing Bruce or Batman. I like how you've staged them as completely polar characters. Because, really, they ARE. ;D

I mean, fanfiction already leaves me using the internet far too much (Heck, I have no color in my skin anymore) but your fic is a gem. Really. It's extraordinary. I spent hours glued to the screen just reading this and listening to some song on replay. xD

I swear, by Jesus, Allah, Buddha, hell, ZEUS. If this is never completed I'll never rest again. And if I die before it's finished (unlikely, but still) I'll roll in my grave and come to haunt you. Don't think I won't. :D

Anyway! My eggs are burning, so I must flee. But pleaaaaaase, on all that's holy (or if you're atheist... nevermind) update! Please? I have no idea why this story doesn't have more reviews.

Lebewohl,

-E.v. (:
Limplict chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
Oh. My. God. Do you have any idea how much friggin' talent you have in writing stories? I'm surprised that this story and 'Smokes & Mirrors' doesn't have at least 200 reviews. It's so. Freaking. GOOD!

I've spent over 2 hours reading both stories and each chapter never ceases to amaze me. Seriously, I spent TWO HOURS in front of the computer, glued to your stories. I enjoyed Smokes and Mirrors IMMENSELY and I immediately moved onto this story. My parents were hollering at me to get off the computer, but I couldn't. Your story just captivated my attention. I really actually haven't read a Batman fanfic like yours. Most stories rush into the romance plot and leave the other plots hanging there. Your story actually delves into Connie & Bruce's romance through alot of chapters, so Kudos to you. :D

I'm sad to say that i'm the type of fanfic reader who's normally too lazy to review a multi chapter-ed story, or any story actually. There are rare exceptions, and yours is one. Normally if I find a multi chaptered story that's pretty good, I review the last chapter and leave a nice, small comment. Both your stories however, are not just ''pretty good'', they're absolutely stupidifyingly BRILLIANT, so once I have the chance, I'll go back to Smokes & Mirrors and the past chapters in this story and review each and every single chapter. That's how good the story is.

Just a slight problem that I have though, and it's only a very slight flaw of your story that might not even really matter. I'm not sure if you've heard this term, but I'd call Connie's character somewhat of a Mary-Sue. She seems perfect in every single way and I like her, but I can't imagine people like her ever existing. She's pretty, smart, brave; basically perfect in every way. Sometimes people like her kind of bug me, and I've seen many people around the fandom who flame writers for that. Maybe you could show some of her flaws in the coming chapters? :) But other than that, both stories are wonderful (gosh I'm running out of synonyms for brilliant, good, awesome etc etc and that normally doesn't happen).

Now, I think I'll end my ridiculous rant there, and just say this: UPDATE SOON. PLEAAAAASE. I am absolutely BEGGING you to update soon, because recently my craving for batman stories has suddenly soared, and i'm scouring the net for good ones (i'm picky, you see ). This is a rare, good one and it's the holidays here so I need something good to read, and your story is exactly that.

~Limplict

P.S And I swear that I will review every chapter soon. It's just that it's the middle of the night here, and I wanted to finish reading your story before I went to bed.

P.P.S Sorry this review's getting so long but I just visited your profile and saw that you're Norwegian and that you're studying English at uni. Now, even for a person studying English at uni, I have to say that your English is perfect. Absolutely perfect; virtually no grammar or spelling errors, and your sentences don't consist of the type of structure I'd see in a 3 year old (which I've seen alot around this website -.-) . If I didn't see your profile, I'd have thought you were from an English-speaking background, so good job!
ZairaDuvessa chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
What a wonderful chapter! I really love the interaction between Connie and Bruce. I really can't wait for another chapter!