Reviews for Destination Dead
FoxyBlues chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
i got to the zombie part and i was like "nuh uh," but then i kept reading and it was actually pretty good! sequel?
Kimberly Steward chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed it and I hope u keep it going!
Luna chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was very fun, and of course well written as all your work I have seen so far. I'd never have thought of this kind of crossover, and I'd love a sequel. :)
Eliana Panthera chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
ZOMBIES! Yay for AbbyZiva-ness. Great story, I loved it
WWT chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Zombies, Stargate, NCIS? What a medley! Where is your head? ..Yet, strangely, I loved it. You are continuing this, correct.
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
OO my word. I love this story. but I wish there was a part 2 or something. What happens next. Do tony and tim servive? Do they all live. Do they kick more alien butt? do they learn that flame throwers are the best weapon against zombies? Where will Ziva and Abby go for their first date? ah why must you leave us hanging like this! Takes several deep breath to calm down. Other then the cliff hanger ending I love it beyond words.
battastic chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
omg, this story is so exceedingly epic...i just...wow. ziva fighting zombies is the coolest effing thing i have ever heard. sweet mother of the lord... now, that aside, this was very well written. characters were all very in character, zombies included. :3 and also, is this a one-shot or are there going to be more chapters?

It'sTooLateToFight chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
It was okay till you mentioned zombies. I'm sorry but that kinda ruined the story.