Reviews for Hush Little Baby
tk-fan-4ever chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
cute!)i with a baby is an adorable image!p
topaz addiction chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aw! So adorable!

Loved it so much! Especially the imagery in the last part when Evelyn came in and Jack singing. :)

Great job! Amazing writing, I didn't catch any spelling or grammar errors.
Iole17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh, this is so sweet. Jack was my favorite character from that movie.
emptybecauseivedeleted chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
so cute!

loved it! though im sorta surprised he called bobby and bobby knew what to do! lol great story :D
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aw!

So cute!

xx
Raine44354 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Awe thats just about the cutest thing i read involving Jackie!

Raine
MagnusSpark chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
OFFT SO CUTE.

I love how Bobby's advice worked. .

More Jack/Rosie escapades son? D
AnGeLoVe1617 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hey I really liked this. I thought it was really cute. I didn't see any grammatical errors but I am tired at the moment and I suck at that stuff when tired. Also, I generally suck at grammer.

Anyway good job.
Ashvarden chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh, lol, this is so cute! I can totally picture Jack being stuck as a babysitter for some reason. He's definitely the brother I'd trust the most with a kid (except for Jerry, I guess, since he actually *has* kids, lol). The whole conversation with Bobby was hilarious, too, especially the "Hola baby" part. He probably *would* answer the phone that way.

Anyway, I thought this was really good. Cool fic idea. :)
rebekah5220 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
lovely story. :) very original...
sisterdear chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is so epically cute! I adore it. This is one of those stories that would be cute in any context. You could have Victor Sweet doing the same thing Jack is and it would still be really adorable.

Don't worry about rewriting this! I didn't notice any grammar mistakes and I am crazy picky about them. So much so that if I am in a bad mood just seeing someone use "threw" instead of "through" will make me back out of a story. It's incredible that you wrote such a neatly written story without spell check! :)