Reviews for The Last Black
Update update update
catty chapter 33 . 2/1
I... but...what!? Three times thy almost kissed! Damn I'm so into this fic! Please please please for my sanity update!
elijahlover chapter 33 . 1/25
Sorry! Did my last rather ranty review as a guest. So I suppose I hereby claim the review 'Dammit I wanted her to get with Draco...' as my own. I am enjoying your fic and would love it if you'd update. Please can you make Sirius a little more mature? He's been in Azcaban for 12 years, if that isn't a maturing experience for a man surly nothing is - not to say that I don't find immature Sirius amusing if unrealistic. X
Dammit! I wanted her to get with Draco. Also I am a bit annoyed at how easily you made Sirius give up on Harry. It was like 'oh dear turns out you can't live with me Harry soz! I'm going to go and have an amazing trip with my daughter and be more bothered about you signing a letter to my daughter with love Harry than the fact that you said you were miserable and had to go to make your cousin dinner. Toodles!'
Sorry, about that rant but I get very passionate about Sirius taking on his godfatherly duties. Besides that I love your fic.
Aurora chapter 33 . 11/15/2014
It's been seven months. Please update!
The marauders21 chapter 33 . 10/17/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE MAKE IT THAT SIRIUS BLACK DOES NOT DIE AND MAYBE MAKE HIM GAY OR WHAT EVER U LIKE!
Oops. sorry.
Anywho,
Bye-bye!
The Marauders or known as BlackStag or BlackWolf
4861BHPJ2.5.10 chapter 33 . 10/5/2014
You really should update...
ProSpace chapter 33 . 9/25/2014
Harry / Arra is very good.
Few good fanfic Pairing with HP / OC
And a lot of Draco / oc
ProSpace chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Harry / Arra is very good.
Few good fanfic Pairing with CP / CM
And a lot of Draco / oc
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 33 . 5/25/2014

UPDATE
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 32 . 5/25/2014
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
arra should like fred
Banana chapter 33 . 3/21/2014
Love the story! I would love to see an update soon? I love Draco in your fic though, I love how you made his character, he's excellent.
Mila chapter 33 . 2/8/2014
Harry was the one that choose Cho Chang over Arra, so too bad for his hurt feelings. Harry has no right to be pissed when he put Arra as a second choice to that dumb twit Cho. You better not make Harry date Cho in fifth year or cheat on Arra.
I'd actually rather see Arra with Cedric Diggory than with either Harry or Draco. They're both selfish morons. If Harry wasn't Sirius's godson, he would of hexed the boy who lived for hurting his daughter.
LadyBritish chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Okay, they're suddenly best friends...but, I'm willing to overlook it as Ariana (I prefer that name) didn't steal the spotlight from Ron during the bathroom episode. (As I dub thee).