Reviews for The Last Black
"I've just had so much going on and I won't bore you with the details, but I have decided that boys are evil demonic spirits and I hate them. "
I'm not really sure you know how much that explains about this story. Now, I want to say, I don't hate this, because I sure wouldn't have read this far if I did. It's not bad-just crimgeworthy the way you portray boys and Harry and Area's relationship. Girls can do no wrong in this, and if one (read: Arra or Hermione) does, in fact, do something wrong, they're excused from consquences and blame because they are a girl and someone else did something to. No one ever sympathizes with Harry, despite things not being his fault. Everyone blames him for any issues in his relationship with Arra, evidence to the contrary be damned. If it were just Arra, okay, that's an interesting flaw to have. Character development is a lovely tool to use. But Sirius, Ron, and Hermione all blame him for things. Sirius says: "Boys are idiots. I would kill him if he weren't my godson.", essentially. Great, but he ignres everything Arra says that implicates she has a illogical thought process on the subject. Also, as a side note on Sirius, why is he not worried at all about his godson. He doesn't write to him, he's not concerned about the contents of the letter Harry sent Arra-deeming it cute that Harry signed it "Love, Harry", instead of showing ANY sort of concern about his home life, which is pretty clearly NOT okay in the letter. Now, neither does Arra notice his home life, which is fairly obtuse of her, especially as she's proven to be a fairly observant girl. But it's also true that she rarely shows concern for her friends either. So kudos to you in sometimes being somewhat consistant, even if there has been no character development with her. I think she needs to mature a little eventually. But the double standards are killing me. Why does everyone see girls as better and more mature than boys if Harry acts much more mature that she does? He apologizes for things that are not his fault because she likes to manipulate him into believing they are (which Harry would't have fallen for so many times, children are born with strong senses of justice). She treats him awfully, and I don't agree with everyone's reasoning in the part based off POA, they were wrong in keeping it from them and lying. Just because someone may react badly, doesn't make it an excuse to keep it from them-especially with Arra letting them worry that Sirius was after Harry. She really didn't act like the loyal, trusting and trustworthy friend that she acts like people should treat her. She has really bad lying issues and is awfully hypocritical about them and no one ever calls her out on it, seeing her as perfect. That is extremely damaging. She loves two boys, hates Harry for a little crush in Cho Chang. She needs to get some priorities-what's she doing with Draco when he makes fun of her friends? Why is her lovelife so much more important than her best friend's life? WHY DO YOU NEVER LET HER TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING?
Guest chapter 33 . 7/22/2015
Update update update
catty chapter 33 . 2/1/2015
I... but...what!? Three times thy almost kissed! Damn I'm so into this fic! Please please please for my sanity update!
elijahlover chapter 33 . 1/25/2015
Sorry! Did my last rather ranty review as a guest. So I suppose I hereby claim the review 'Dammit I wanted her to get with Draco...' as my own. I am enjoying your fic and would love it if you'd update. Please can you make Sirius a little more mature? He's been in Azcaban for 12 years, if that isn't a maturing experience for a man surly nothing is - not to say that I don't find immature Sirius amusing if unrealistic. X
Guest chapter 19 . 1/25/2015
Dammit! I wanted her to get with Draco. Also I am a bit annoyed at how easily you made Sirius give up on Harry. It was like 'oh dear turns out you can't live with me Harry soz! I'm going to go and have an amazing trip with my daughter and be more bothered about you signing a letter to my daughter with love Harry than the fact that you said you were miserable and had to go to make your cousin dinner. Toodles!'
Sorry, about that rant but I get very passionate about Sirius taking on his godfatherly duties. Besides that I love your fic.
Aurora chapter 33 . 11/15/2014
It's been seven months. Please update!
Ash the DragonGuardian chapter 33 . 10/17/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE MAKE IT THAT SIRIUS BLACK DOES NOT DIE AND MAYBE MAKE HIM GAY OR WHAT EVER U LIKE!
Oops. sorry.
Anywho,
Bye-bye!
The Marauders or known as BlackStag or BlackWolf
Theocracy chapter 33 . 10/5/2014
You really should update...
ProSpace chapter 33 . 9/25/2014
Harry / Arra is very good.
Few good fanfic Pairing with HP / OC
And a lot of Draco / oc
ProSpace chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Harry / Arra is very good.
Few good fanfic Pairing with CP / CM
And a lot of Draco / oc
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 33 . 5/25/2014

UPDATE
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 32 . 5/25/2014
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
arra should like fred
Banana chapter 33 . 3/21/2014
Love the story! I would love to see an update soon? I love Draco in your fic though, I love how you made his character, he's excellent.
Mila chapter 33 . 2/8/2014
Harry was the one that choose Cho Chang over Arra, so too bad for his hurt feelings. Harry has no right to be pissed when he put Arra as a second choice to that dumb twit Cho. You better not make Harry date Cho in fifth year or cheat on Arra.
I'd actually rather see Arra with Cedric Diggory than with either Harry or Draco. They're both selfish morons. If Harry wasn't Sirius's godson, he would of hexed the boy who lived for hurting his daughter.