Reviews for Unfinished Games
D.C. Anilai chapter 63 . 7/15/2013
Hello my good sir,

My mother reads fanfiction just like I do, and she was reading your story and was saddened by it being possibly moved or finished elsewhere, She asked me to find where your stories have been moved to or where they will be moved to, if you could link me somewhere, I'd appreciate it.

I tried the site you put on your page, and was unable to find anything there, thank you for that thought though

D.C. Anilai
frogfoot24 chapter 63 . 2/8/2007
Just letting you know I have re read this and I still love it. Still living in hope that you will complete it, but not holding my breath.
I don't quite remember chapter 63 . 9/12/2004
1. Paragraph 2: "Causstic" - caustic?

2. Haven't been here in a while. Can't keep the image of the chess games out of my head, though. Whoever does die, I will miss him. Her. Whatever.
Columbia Potter chapter 63 . 7/4/2003
that was the second time ive read this story, adn it still makes me cry a little. its just so sad. i luv your writing, please do more on this topic (i havent checked if u have, so if u have, i apologize for that comment)

youre a wonderful author
Alexis chapter 63 . 5/4/2003
This is a great story and I can't wait to read more.
double R chapter 63 . 3/18/2003
Please, update soon I am desperate!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/21/2003
Much as I like this story and the others surrounding it, I have but one question. When will you update 'A Certain Education'. I find aCE to really ask questions about the nature of education and who has the right to teach subject we might find difficult to accept.
deSevera who is too lazy to sign in chapter 63 . 11/23/2002
when the next chapter going to be up Reive? I love this fic, and in fact the whole ghosts universe
deSevera again chapter 63 . 10/15/2002
Beautiful; hauntingly, achingly beautiful

Please write more. It's interesting how some ppl say this has made them like Snape more, in some ways, it's almost made me like him less, but only because I had an idealised view of him and his life. It annoys me how ppl say 'i love Snape, I want to marry him' etc. (I do it too) when they have no real concept of what being married to a man like him would be like. Thank you for bringing this aspect of his character to our attention.

Waiting for the next bit...

deSevera chapter 49 . 10/14/2002
This is beatiful, especially the description of how she would feel without Severus 'a finger short'. The whole thing is wonderful.
Honor chapter 63 . 9/3/2002
I shall be quite surprised if you wade through all the reviews down to my feeble attempts at praise, and even more surprised if you find the time and patience to respond. But I must remark, for your writing has wrenched tears and haunted my thoughts. I have read most everything you've written here, even though I don't particularly care for slash, simply because you have a poet's way with words. Beautiful, agile, fluid, your writing moves like Severus, with an unstudied grace. I have been reading at several sites for many months now, and have found few authors who come close to you in skill and real talent. I hope that somewhere someone is compensating you for your work, and I hope that JKR may see your work at some point; I believe that she would appreciate the direction in which you have taken Severus, for an adult audience. Bravo, dear lady! Thank you for sharing your gift in Ghosts and Unfinished Games!
Laura Beth chapter 63 . 8/29/2002
Another wonderfully angsty chapter. The situation is so horribly bleak. It's awful that he feels forced into such a method to escape his spying. Sometimes I really hate Dumbledore for what he does in the name of 'the Light'. I feel for Allosia, so unsure of their relationship that she daren't confront him over this.
stephanie chapter 62 . 8/26/2002
this is such a good story please continue i cant wait till chapter 63!
Celia chapter 62 . 7/20/2002
I just want you to know that I don't think I've ever heard Snape's voice captured so well in a Fanfic. I'm writing this belated bacause I just wanted to read the whole thing and not pause in the middle. You are truly gifted in having created so complex a story and characters (well, development wise, with JKR's).

Thank you for writing this, adn I can't wait for the next chapter.

BTW, with where you're going with this... Are you going to kill Snape?
Caeyle chapter 62 . 5/29/2002
I've been reading this story ever since you finished Ghosts, and still haven't left a review *gasp*. I'm absolutely dying to know what happens next, especially with Gabriel.