Reviews for Naruto of the Immortal Clan
I hope your still around, but it is sad that you stopped Naruto of the Immortal Clan.
Great shit I recommend continuing I love it and want more... Lemon is nice but keep it going it is all great
NarHina chapter 35 . 12/16/2015
Great story loved especially the Naruto and Hinata moments the little lemon was good.

The story had the perfect blend of adventure, romance and suspense.

I bet the girl In this chapter was Miyu because of the Nine Tails chakra that healed her when she was hurt awhile back. Since she refers to Hinata as milady because she is Naruto's mate and Naruto is her master.

But the question is who are the people that were following them and are after Naruto and Hinata.

Really enjoyed it and hope you finish one day
Naruto and Hinata Forever:)

Please look at my profile for recommendations, adoptions and challenges.
Swift1544 chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
Hated chapter 10 made me lose complete interest I was sad about her agreeing
Guest chapter 35 . 10/21/2015
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2015
Honestly learn how to make an story kushina doesn't even act like an s rank you fucked it up adding sum fag named takeo like niggggggaa
dannyalvian68 chapter 35 . 7/19/2015
I love this story so much please updateee and make lots of chapterrr!
WTF chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
How is he able to beat two chunin/jonin but gets a draw against Sasuke? And don't give me the he got a surprise advantage.
g chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
where does everyone get the idea kiba has a crush on hinata?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Love your stories mainly naruto of the immortal clan
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
When are you gonna get the new chapter man
Wolfone10 chapter 27 . 6/22/2014
OKKKAY. so what? You wake up next to a nude beautiful girl that wants u in every way, and you go to the bathroom too beat your meat? Does this make more sense then what you wrote?
Wolfone10 chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
Huh? You must be very young or inexperienced, cuz the term "BLUE BALLS" is very on it.. I get not screwing... But she didn't do anything? YEAH RIGHT... Sorry, not believable.. That's what makes up "walks of shame" and "OMG what did I do last night", you go that far, your going all the way.. or at least the girl is giving as good as she got. life lesson kid
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
HUH? that doesn't even make sense. I realize 99% of fanfics kidnap Hinata ALOT but this time makes no sense, remember what distracted Naruto from TALKING TO SAID GIRL was the fact that the fox was already following Itachi. So he was ALREADY chasing him, no time to grab the girl (which is a new record for 2 times in 5 chapters btw) shhez sing a new tune.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Continues in a different story or something?