Reviews for Naruto of the Immortal Clan
dannyalvian68 chapter 35 . 7/19
I love this story so much please updateee and make lots of chapterrr!
WTF chapter 3 . 4/17
How is he able to beat two chunin/jonin but gets a draw against Sasuke? And don't give me the he got a surprise advantage.
g chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
where does everyone get the idea kiba has a crush on hinata?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Love your stories mainly naruto of the immortal clan
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
When are you gonna get the new chapter man
Wolfone10 chapter 27 . 6/22/2014
OKKKAY. so what? You wake up next to a nude beautiful girl that wants u in every way, and you go to the bathroom too beat your meat? Does this make more sense then what you wrote?
Wolfone10 chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
Huh? You must be very young or inexperienced, cuz the term "BLUE BALLS" is very on it.. I get not screwing... But she didn't do anything? YEAH RIGHT... Sorry, not believable.. That's what makes up "walks of shame" and "OMG what did I do last night", you go that far, your going all the way.. or at least the girl is giving as good as she got. life lesson kid
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
HUH? that doesn't even make sense. I realize 99% of fanfics kidnap Hinata ALOT but this time makes no sense, remember what distracted Naruto from TALKING TO SAID GIRL was the fact that the fox was already following Itachi. So he was ALREADY chasing him, no time to grab the girl (which is a new record for 2 times in 5 chapters btw) shhez sing a new tune.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Continues in a different story or something?
The SnKo chapter 32 . 7/25/2013
most likely tsunade since pedomaru still needs her
Kittens Kat chapter 35 . 4/5/2013
YOU HAVE WRITTEN AN AMAZING STORY AND I HOPE YOU WILL FINISH IT AS IT IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ! THANK YOU!
jacalman chapter 35 . 2/23/2013
next chapter please!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
I like the idea but the story needs some work. You completely skipped the anbu and sarutobi parts that should be there. You think the village is going to let their demon container leave with a random stranger, and the anbu would have noticed flares of chakra. Also, kidnappers would not just leave their prize sitting in a bag and run off after some random super hot girl. While your idea is great, your plot is full of loopholes. With a little cleaning up this could be a great story. I really hope you read this review.
DasChinButton chapter 35 . 12/18/2012
I like it and hope that you continue the story soon.
davycrockett100 chapter 35 . 11/16/2012
can't wait for the next one