Reviews for Oh, Inverted World: What Would Edward Do?
Britt01 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Damn...nice! Great balance of hot, yearning, and deeply pained Edward. The boy has a great imagination. Did I mention this was hot? And has so much heart.
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
sweet mother of fuck, that was hot, and sweet and heartbreaking and raw, and it was a SOLO, for crap's sake! *scurries off to find the fic that inspired this*

*fans self*
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I just read this after hearing it rec'd on Twigasm, and I'm glad I did!

Beautifully written and sexy all at the same time. I am moving on to the full story now.

Thanks for sharing this and congrats!
hdink chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Favorite line, hands down..."the only place I'd ever f*cking belong" Beautifully, beautifully done! Congratulations!
Whitlocked chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I love your title!
mitihifi chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
hot! (and i mean H.O.T. not Hoot lol) love this!
romanysue chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Loved this. Really powerful and moving. Oh, very hot too! X
bella c'ella luna chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
that was really fucking hot
jlcummins chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Yes! Dig the insight, super hot.
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Now that's ::nods head:: what I call fuckhot. I truly believe that Edward would make her whole as does she him. But, is he willing to lay all his cards on the table yet... I'm thinking no even though I want the answer to be yes.

This is just my personal opinion, but I like the use of cock over dick because when I think of dick my mind instantly goes to what I call a guy when I'm pissed off at him and that ain't sexy. And when I hear/see the word cock my ears perk up and my mind goes straight into the gutter.
veddersgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Sweet Mother of Pearl! That's was seriously hot stuff.

Now I'm all hot and bothered.

I love it! Will def vote for you! :)
MySweetEscape chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was in-fucking-credible! Really, there are no words; you are totally fuck awesome with lemons but even more so capturing all the emotion that Edward would feel given hid mindset in OIW. THAT alone was hot! Just wow ]
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I hope that he can get back to here in OIW?

Then my voice would be clear, without hesitation. I would say to her exactly what I've wanted to say since the first time I laid eyes on her. The words I know I'll never be able to say:

Stay. Stay with me. Always.

Hope is all we have right now
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
whoa!

*Fans self*

Go Edward!
n0 l0nger in use chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
The rate he is going he will need some skin graft soon.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »